BASS BARN banner

1996 Coleman Cheyenne Pop-Up Camper

6K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  73SlickCraft 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD

MUST SELL ASAP NEW CAMPER COMING
I decided to sell my 1996 Coleman Cheyenne Pop-Up Camper, by Fleetwood. It sleeps 7-8 people very nicely. It has a 3 burner stove, sink with a 6 gallon water holding tank, 3 outlets, and 2 lights which all work. It also has an ice box. There are no leaks and the canvas and screens are in EXCELLENT condition. I did an overnight in this camper with portable heater on a 24 degree night, and it got to be 70 degrees inside. The wheel bearings are only 2 months old. The tires are only 6 months old. This camper tows GREAT. Great for vehicles that have a low towing capacity also!! Its time to upgrade to a travel trailer for me.

The only thing it needs is 1 cable to raise the roof. The roof does go up, I actually used it with the one cable in need of repair. To replace the cable, the new part is only $150.

I paid $3,000 for it this past July, so because it needs the cable I will let it go for $2,200 CASH. I have the registration for this camper. I will provide a notorized bill of sale. There is no title because the weight is only 1,600 pounds.

#8 ·
I need a good deal more then that. $1,000 will not do the deal. I am open to OFFERS. Nada values this camper with out the outside stove hook up outside outlets and lights at $2,000.

#16 ·
Hey Ecall,
Give me a call, 1(856)404-2416. I need to move this thing this ASAP. Call me anytime, this thing is in great condition, ready to tow away.

My name is Adam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.