Port Norris Ganster Kills Pregnant Woman
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Port Norris Ganster Kills Pregnant Woman

Angry Port Norris Ganster Kills Pregnant Woman

A pregnant South Jersey woman who was run over last week by a raging gang member as her horrified husband watched has died of her injuries, police said. Rosa Maguire, 27, was severely brain injured when she was struck Aug. 1 by an SUV driven by an alleged member of the Bloods gang. Maguire, who was three months pregnant, died last night in Atlantic City at Atlanticare Regional Medical Center, authorities said.
    It appears her unborn baby also perished.
    "It looks like the child was a victim as well," said Capt. Al Della Fave, spokesman for the New Jersey State Police. A spokesman for the hospital did not return calls this morning.
    Jack Yator, 22, of Port Norris, was charged with one count of murder and other offenses this morning by Cumberland County Prosecutor Ronald J. Casella. Other charges may still be filed.
    The road rage attack began about 1 a.m. on Aug. 1. Michael Maguire, a chef in Atlantic City, was returning home to the couple's Cumberland County home, said a spokesman for the Maguire family.
    As Maguire drove his sedan down Doris Drive in Commercial Township, he almost hit Yator's 2001 Ford Explorer as it was pulling out of a driveway, Della Fave said.
    Yator, who had been released from jail the day before, sped after Maguire. Yator tailgated the sedan all the way to Maguire's house in Laurel Lake, Della Fave said. Maguire pulled into the driveway.
    Yator backed the SUV into the driveway, and spinning his tires, sprayed Maguire's car with gravel and debris. Then Yader sped off down a dead-end street, Della Fave said.1
    Drawn by the commotion, Rosa Maguire got into her husband's car and the couple followed Yator down narrow Sandlewood Road. The Maguires blocked the SUV's escape with their car, Della Fave said.
    Rosa Maguire stood between the sedan and a tree. Yator gunned the engine. He plowed the SUV over her, Della Fave said.
    Millville police captured Yator after chasing the SUV, then Yator on foot, said Della Fave.
    Yator had been jailed July 31 on criminal mischief charges after he slammed a baseball bat into a neighbor's pickup truck, causing about $2,000 in damage, authorities said.
    Hours before Rosa Maguire was run over, he posted $5,000 bail and was released.
    Yator now jailed under $500,000 bail at the Cumberland County jail.
    When you win say nothing, when you lose say less.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Nice Fellow Well Respected Never A Problem Sure Fry Him

sad story but she and her husband were fools to chase after the guy, she then used poor judgement by getting out of the car and positioning herself to be run over. i'm in no way condoning what the POS that ran her over did but she would still be alive today if she hadn't pursued the guy. you never know these days what other people are capable off or what frame of mind they're in. she should have gotten the license plate number and called the cops and let them handle it.

I have my doubts that he was a gangster. He was a stupid, drunk, white piece of sh*t.

fry him and make him bait.....

that's why ya just call the cops in a case like that, before you get home, and while the guy is still followin ya. coulda been taken care off without issue.

Thats why I keep a rosco under the seat in all the cars

A rosco....

“Any government is evil if it carries within it the tendency to deteriorate into tyranny. The danger … is more acute in a country in which the government has authority not only over the armed forces but also over every channel of education and information as well as over the existence of every single citizen.” - Albert Einstein

fry the pos

Quote Originally Posted by ihunt49
    A rosco....
    ???.........

Spring Hill, Florida - Cape May Court House, NJ

Quote Originally Posted by ACarbone624
    ???.........

A Gat, A Geeter, Heat.
    I dedicate my retirement to the memory of Izaak Walton who thoughtfully declared what so many of us would most like to repeat:
    "I HAVE LAID ASIDE BUSINESS, AND GONE FISHING."

Parris Island, Class of 82.

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really. ~Agnes Sligh Turnbull

fazshell@comcast.net

rosco=GUN

Quote Originally Posted by plumbers crack mike
    rosco=GUN
    TRUEDAT

Quote Originally Posted by BT3100
    Thats why I keep a rosco under the seat in all the cars
    Listen to you!
    I hope you don't get caught driving in Jersey (or Pennsylvania for that matter) with your 'Rosco' under the seat.
    "All fishermen are liars! Except for BassBarn members and me....and I'm not so sure about some of them Barners!!"
    "Of all the things I've ever lost...I miss my mind the most."

MEMBER # 63

Angry Totally senseless

Rosa grew up in our neighborhood here in DT. As some have already mentioned this tragedy could have and should have been avoided with better judgement. Think... Think... Think... before you act. My heart goes out to her family.
    " The longer they're on, the bigger that hole is getting." The Legend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.