Where do you ride your atv in south jersey?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you ride your atv in south jersey?

Default Where do you ride your atv in south jersey?

I am looking for new places to ride. Where do you ride your dirt bike/quad?
    1982 shamrock Cuddy cabin.
    Sea maxx 351ci 260hp

2001 Yamaha ls 2000

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Is there any legal places to ride?
    From the looks of it, 100' hill and most state fish and game land accounts for most of the riding area.

i used to to ride in port elizabeth but not sure if you can still ride down there....
    tight lines
    & screamin reels

if you won't stand behind our troops
    feel free to stand in front of them

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson.

24ft wellcraft airslot(under construction)
    18 ceebee avenger

i thought i saw a legal park in burlington in the papers the other day

We used to ride in Port Elizabeth, Little Mill and Tri-Boro Sand & Stone.

I still head back to the Mill and run the dogs as well as shoot some rounds back there. It is smaller with the Golf course there but their were guys riding back there. We bring the truck all the way back and never have a problem or park on the road at the condos.

If you ride on Sunday you can head over to Tri-Boro. I run the dogs and shoot back there as well.

Mike
    Someone did a # on you growing up and now everyone on the internet has to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by missingtwo View Post
    We used to ride in Port Elizabeth, Little Mill and Tri-Boro Sand & Stone.

I still head back to the Mill and run the dogs as well as shoot some rounds back there. It is smaller with the Golf course there but their were guys riding back there. We bring the truck all the way back and never have a problem or park on the road at the condos.

If you ride on Sunday you can head over to Tri-Boro. I run the dogs and shoot back there as well.

Mike
    Where at in Portelizabeth?

down off 47...down that dirt road before 347 split...enter pit on right......

tri boro whew haven't been there in a few years...just remember if you ride one day and go back the next week..make sure you check the jumps you were jumping they may not be the same as before lol i know from experiance lol..not fun....
    tight lines
    & screamin reels

if you won't stand behind our troops
    feel free to stand in front of them

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson.

24ft wellcraft airslot(under construction)
    18 ceebee avenger

WE STILL RIDE IN TRI BORO AND BACK LITTLE MILL. LEGAL NO. BUT BEEN BACK IN LITTLE MILL SINCE THE MID SEVENTIES WHEN JUST A LITTLE KID. NEVER HAVE HAD A PROBLEM.SEEN A FEW DEATHS BACK THERE.LOTS OF BURNING VEHICLES.SAW A HORSE GET KILLED BY A TRUCK. HAD LOTS OF FUN BACK THERE.WE RAN DUNE BUGGIES BIKES TRIKES QUADS TRUCKS JUNK CARS AND SO ON.
    BAYSTALKER MAY KNOW THE PLACE

I got 11 tickets in one stop in Little Mill,right down to "loud muffler noise" lol,I was on the road with my dune buggy when the cop came flying in,I thought someone must have been hurt. I started backing down the road to find a spot so he could pass,that was the first ticket.(careless driving)as he was writing the tickets guys on quads kept coming up and taunting him,kicking up stones and such,He was so mad he even tried chasing them on foot. Well ever time they did that he wrote me another ticket.Did you know you could have a failure to inspect on a dune buggy?

Quote Originally Posted by finslft View Post
    i got 11 tickets in one stop in little mill,right down to "loud muffler noise" lol,i was on the road with my dune buggy when the cop came flying in,i thought someone must have been hurt. I started backing down the road to find a spot so he could pass,that was the first ticket.(careless driving)as he was writing the tickets guys on quads kept coming up and taunting him,kicking up stones and such,he was so mad he even tried chasing them on foot. Well ever time they did that he wrote me another ticket.did you know you could have a failure to inspect on a dune buggy?
    must have been a gloucester township cop.pine hill didnt go back there very often.

Don't ride much anymore, where I live the cops are on the trails with their quads giving tickets. I do have a 2003 YZ 85 (my youngest son) like new condition for sale, runs like a raped ape, $1200.

I ride behind my house in Cedarbrook, Miles of trails and varied terrain.
    My daughter will get her Polaris 50cc for X-mas.

behind my house

Quote Originally Posted by finslft View Post
    I got 11 tickets in one stop in Little Mill,right down to "loud muffler noise" lol,I was on the road with my dune buggy when the cop came flying in,I thought someone must have been hurt. I started backing down the road to find a spot so he could pass,that was the first ticket.(careless driving)as he was writing the tickets guys on quads kept coming up and taunting him,kicking up stones and such,He was so mad he even tried chasing them on foot. Well ever time they did that he wrote me another ticket.Did you know you could have a failure to inspect on a dune buggy?

any body remember the key hot spots at the MILL, like the hinney spot ,the zoo ,DOG LEG, and the tube slide on the ski mt side of little mill ?? that place was great and sleezy!! man I miss the late 80s and early 90s there

LOOSE EEL
    Forked River N.J.

Quote Originally Posted by beennuts View Post
    any body remember the key hot spots at the MILL, like the hinney spot ,the zoo ,DOG LEG, and the tube slide on the ski mt side of little mill ?? that place was great and sleezy!! man I miss the late 80s and early 90s there

How could you forget the Bathtub? We had a blast back at the Mill for a long time....man they were some great days. We actually burned my first car back there after we played demolishion derby with it in the bowl infront of dog leg. In those mill days I drank alot of beer, smoked way to much reefer and may have taken one to many hits (microdots...ect)! We had a ball we would ride our bikes, then start partying and either watch or mud our trucks. We spent many nights partying back there in our trucks...looking at the Philly skyline from atop Ski Mtn.

Mike
    Someone did a # on you growing up and now everyone on the internet has to pay for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast