Default Pew Research Political Quiz

No using google to get the answers

http://pewresearch.org/politicalquiz/quiz/index.php
    LET'S GO NOVA!

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Room 112 right by the staircase, perfect place

I got 11 out of 12 right... Not sure which one I missed... Hope not the oil question
    A real man.............

One thing I never asked was where the f**k my deadbeat dad was. F**k it I guess he had trouble keeping up with every address. But I'd have flipped every mattress, every rock and desert cactus. Own a collection of maps and followed my kids to the edge of the atlas if someone ever moved them from me? That you coulda' bet your asses..
    If I had to come down the chimney dressed as Santa, kidnap them whatever it took to keep my kids close to me.

Got Stephen Colbert wrong
    A real man.............

One thing I never asked was where the f**k my deadbeat dad was. F**k it I guess he had trouble keeping up with every address. But I'd have flipped every mattress, every rock and desert cactus. Own a collection of maps and followed my kids to the edge of the atlas if someone ever moved them from me? That you coulda' bet your asses..
    If I had to come down the chimney dressed as Santa, kidnap them whatever it took to keep my kids close to me.

I got 10 right.... no clue which I missed....

Pew sucks....

Stay Tuna-ed!
    Capt. Ed B.

Your "friend in the business" at TackleDirect 1-888-354-7335

On The Water Magazine South Jersey Monthly Columnist

Hydrasports 2800 Vector Twin 250 HPDI FOR SALE!
    http://www.thebassbarn.com/forum/sho...ector-for-sale
    Marvelous Margate NJ

11 out of 12. I got the military death question wrong.
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

12 for 12.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bob ECT View Post
    12 for 12.......

Now go thank a teacher.
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

12 for 12 here.
    No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn

Quote Originally Posted by SlipKid View Post
    12 for 12 here.
    Rat Bastard... I believe you.. Bob ECT not so much
    A real man.............

Quote Originally Posted by BT3100 View Post
    Rat Bastard... I believe you.. Bob ECT not so much
    I did have to guess on the Colbert one

Republicans More Knowledgeable on Many Issues

Republicans, on average, answered one more question correctly than Democrats (5.9 vs. 4.9 correct). These differences are partly a reflection of the demographics of the two groups; Republicans tend to be older, well educated and male, which are characteristics associated with political and economic knowledge. Still, even when these factors are held constant, Republicans do somewhat better than Democrats on the knowledge quiz.

I got 12 but didn't want to brag...how can you guys not know Colbert?
    LET'S GO NOVA!

Quote Originally Posted by Mddletown View Post
    I got 12 but didn't want to brag
    Yea, after 4 tries
    A real man.............

11 out of 12.... got me on the china/japan question

Quote Originally Posted by BT3100 View Post
    Yea, after 4 tries
    Haha. I guess trading for 12 hours a day finally paid off on a dumb online quiz haha.
    LET'S GO NOVA!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.