I won $250,00.00

Thread: I won $250,00.00

Default I won $250,00.00

I have been notified by Thornhill Securities from the UK That I won there Mega Lottery.They sent me a cashiers check for 3990.00.They told me not to tell anyone until I call them to make arrangements to get the rest of my money. WOW all I have to do is call Michael Quest.People I know my fellow Barners are smarter then this and won't fall for it.But please if you have a elderly loved one please contact them and tell them to be careful.This thing looks real ligit but for someone really hurting for money and some loss of mental capacity might fall for it it makes me sick to think scum like this exsistsin the world.

How I spend my Sunday's
    My Son the next John Force

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Good Glenn! Now you can afford to buy deer corn, I just paid $10.99 for a 50lb bag!

Quote Originally Posted by rocky View Post
    Good Glenn! Now you can afford to buy deer corn, I just paid $10.99 for a 50lb bag!
    Its getting rediculous but I have a guy over in budtown Roc that sells it for $9.00 if your interested call me

How I spend my Sunday's
    My Son the next John Force

You win all that money and you still shop around for corn. Just proves that only rich people should win money.
    Opening day 2015 Flounder Tournament. NO BONES BAIT & TACKLE IN WILDWOOD. OPEN EVERY DAY EXCEPT CHRISTMAS. LIVE AND FROZEN BAIT. 17FT. CAROLINA SKIFF RENTAL BOATS. Charter boats. Secret maps. Hand tied striper, flounder, Tog, Kingfish and Seabass rigs. Do you think someone in China cares if you lose your big fish? Over 50 years of fishing knowledge passed on freely to all who stop in or email their questions. LETS GO FISHING. 609-522-3017 email wwcnj@yahoo.com

I'm from Jersey; are you from Jersey? What exit? Actually just wishing I was fishing

Want to start a business with me? Maybe we could do a non-profit and join the ranks of the tax free. I expect to be doing quite well soon, quite well. Look what I just got. It is really funny, this sap thinks they know me.

Hello Dear.
    This is Mrs. Jennifer Williams writing from Hospital; therefore this message is very urgent.

I have a donation to make which I will need your assistance to carry it out for me in your country, I will be 62 years old this coming August 17, a widow and a servant of the Lord for the past 38years in Ivory Coast.

I inherited some money ($18. 121, 000) from my late husband Mr. Daniel Williams; I want to give it out to Orphanage and Charity Organizations as a vow which I made before the Lord.

I have a lung and breast cancer and will be going for my third operation next two weeks, though the doctor have already confirmed that I will only last for some months but I am happy and glad that the Lord has kept me safe and guided me to accomplish my mission on earth. I will be happy to meet Him where He wants me to be.

I want you to contact my house helper; I have given him the documents of the money and have directed him to a lawyer that will assist you to change the documents of the money to your name to enable the bank transfer the money to you.

Benjamin Wilfred Bamba
    Address: Avenue 16, Wade Ave,
    Abidjan 16, Cote d'Ivoire.
    Email: wilfredbamba01@yahoo.fr

He will give you the documents of the money and will direct you to the lawyer that I have appointed to him; the lawyer will assist you to change the documents of the money to your name to enable the bank transfer the money to you.

This is the favor I need when you have gotten the money:-

(1) Give 10% of the money to Wilfred Bamb as he has been there for me throughout my illness and I have promised to support him in life, therefore you will take him as my child.

(2) Give 60% of the money to Charity organizations, Orphanage homes and churches on my name so that my soul may rest in peace.

The remaining 30% should be for you and others that you would love to assist.
    And if I donít hear from you within two days, I will look for another person.
    May God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.
    Pray for me always.
    Mrs. Jennifer Williams

I think there is a web site devoted to playing with these folks. It teaches you how to really get them all lit up and even on occasion have them waste some funds trying to sucker you. Probably find it on google. If enough folks sting them maybe they will back off and leave us alone. I must get these crazy offers once or twice a week if not more often. They fit right into the trash file just right.
    Jerry

the sad part of all these phony scams is that they always find someone to fall into the trap

turn the poachers in & stop the waste

just a little more C&R
    let fishin be fun
    KILL ONLY WHAT YOU EAT
    BUY AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by rocky View Post
    Can still get a 100lb bag for $12...but it is down on the eastern shore
    Three's the Limit

Never buy corn. Never ever. All you have to do is hunt around the guys that can afford buy corn.LOL

These days, if somebody you don't know is offering a deal that seams too good to be true, its a scam 100% of the time.

I get these as spam 4-5 times a week...never open them...they mostly have misspelled and/or run together words and a really poor command of the English language...easy to tell they're scams...I don't want to open them as they could carry a virous that sneaks by my security, but then, I guess everyone knows this

Important to note - this was not an email. It was actually a letter that came in the mail with a very real looking check. This is specifically to target older people who do not have email accounts and may not be aware of these kind of online scams.
    Happiness is a warm puppy - Charles M. Schulz

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Anton View Post
    I think there is a web site devoted to playing with these folks. It teaches you how to really get them all lit up and even on occasion have them waste some funds trying to sucker you. Probably find it on google. If enough folks sting them maybe they will back off and leave us alone. I must get these crazy offers once or twice a week if not more often. They fit right into the trash file just right.
    I've dabbled a bit with them.

http://www.419eater.com/

My girlfriend got several of these phony letters this year. She has already won over 12 million dollars. We're set.