Why does the Media ignore Black violence at Beach week Va?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does the Media ignore Black violence at Beach week Va?

Default Why does the Media ignore Black violence at Beach week Va?

How are things supposed to get fixed if no one can Man Up to talk about it? Those who are trying to manage our society will do anything to keep this off the table of debate.

(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.)
    Reporters with all the local media had trouble describing what happened over the weekend when 40,000 black people descended on Virginia Beach for a party.

Their audiences, however, did not.
    Daniel Johnson was one of dozens of people who had no trouble talking about the lawbreakers and the widespread chaos, danger, thefts, violence and lawlessness they brought to Virginia Beach as part of College Beach Week 2013; a time when black students could “blow off some steam” before final exams.

“Because it was a group of young black college people everyone is scared to say anything for fear of being called a racist,” he said in a post to a Virginian-Pilot news story. “It is what it is – these people come to the Beach and do everything in there [sic] power to intimidate the local and visiting White people at the Beach – rude – disrespectful – dirty and violent – They come here and treat our beach like a toilet On Saturday afternoon I went to the Harris Teeter and a LARGE group of young black visitors were in the parking lot drinking and playing loud music – intimidating locals – I called the police and even though 2 cop cars drove by nothing was done!”

Police reported 900 emergency calls to 9-1-1 Saturday night involving at least three shootings, three stabbings and three robberies. That they know of. All during a four-hour period. People in Virginia Beach are furious and are taking to Facebook and the local news sites to have their say.
    Conscious of the paper’s history of deleting comments that refer to race, Mark Morrell backed up Daniel Johnson:
    “PSA: There were no persons of any other race on the videos perpetrating those crimes. None. Not stealing the bikes, or starting the brawls, or any other illegal, crazy action. Have I mentioned any race at all? Nope!!! Because you know exactly what I’m talking about, I most certainly don’t have to. You can identify me all you want, I’m not scared, and I don’t hide behind my screen – or my newspaper. There is an elephant in the room, Pilot. WHATCHAGONNADOOOOO ABOUT IT???”

The “College Beach Weekend 2013″ party was organized by several black promoters for black fraternity members at several area colleges. Their invitations can be seen at http://beachweekva.com. Their tweets cam be followed at #beachweekend.
    The family of Anas Harmache owns a restaurant in Virginia Beach. He posted a video on his Facebook page that captured some of black mob violence.

“These guys destroyed my family’s store, beat a kid senseless and put my dad’s life in danger,” said Harmache. “When I called the cops not one person showed up.”
    The video showed dozens of black people fighting, taunting and harrassing people outside the restaurant.
    Laurette LaLiberte, also on Facebook, said this kind of racial violence is becoming a regular feature of life in Virgina Beach: “My son was jumped a few months ago … 6 guys … right down the block from [this video]. … Robbed him and they kept kicking and beating him even after he was unconscious … he was in the hospital a week and had hemorrhaging on his brain … they haven’t caught those punks either.”
    On Fox43 news, a black woman said fighting and lawlessness at Beach Week is nothing to worry about.

“I think it’s still fun,” said Kharizma Jackson. “It happens when you get a lot of people together this stuff happens everywhere you go. It’s like that.”
    “It was just so crazy,” said business owner Billy Baldwin to the local ABC affiliate. “We actually had a fight break out in front of my business at Sandbar that the crowd busted in and broke my front window. So that’s a thousand dollars per window.”
    The Virginia Beach racial violence is part of a pattern of more than 500 episodes of black mob violence documented in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.”
    Kenneth Darden told the Virginian-Pilot that anyone who notices that all the lawbreakers were black is a racist.
    “Being a black male, I am insulted reading your comments because they are very degrading and assumes that white kids are not capable of doing such things. Well let me tell you, all you have to do is come to Ocean View any day of the week and see for yourself how wrong you are!”
    Denise Gordon also owns a business in Virginia Beach. The Virginian-Pilot reported:
    “I was scared to death,” said Denise Gordon, a manager for 18th Street Seafood Bar and Grill.
    Though all those incidents happened late at night, Gordon said she’d noticed “rude, obnoxious” behavior around her restaurant much of the day. Fearful, she closed the restaurant at 8 p.m., two hours earlier than usual for a Saturday.
    Gordon then said she called for security to help employees get to their cars after closing.
    “It was so crazy, I don’t even know how to describe it,” she said.
    The Virginian-Pilot is the same paper that achieved notoriety last spring when the editor refused to report that a black mob of 50 to 100 people assaulted two of his reporters after pelting their car with rocks in Norfolk.
    A columnist revealed it two weeks later. Some reportedly said it was revenge for Travyon Martin.
    The editor told a producer for Bill O’Reilly’s Fox News show that he had no evidence that a mob was involved or that the attack was racially motivated.

video - http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/beach-wee...e/?cat_orig=us
    Legal Reform
    Reduce the numbers of Lawyers in Public Office

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

I guess no shout outs of bravery from the President over this...
    "Liberals claim to want to give hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

First I ever heard of this. Browsed the article.
    Sounds like it's been an on going "blowing of steam" of the college folks for years.
    When these crimes are committed. Arrest, try and sentence.
    If this town is not capable, maybe that is the story. Citizens of this town should never have to live day to day with any type of "seasonal terror" and if they do... elect a new sheriff.

hard top- the urban legend says some dude blaring this song from his car stereo started the vb labor day riot of 1989. dont know what started all the other ones. yeah chuck d in a phillies hat. enjoy.........

Quote Originally Posted by ELKDUNG View Post
    First I ever heard of this. Browsed the article.
    Sounds like it's been an on going "blowing of steam" of the college folks for years.
    When these crimes are committed. Arrest, try and sentence.
    If this town is not capable, maybe that is the story. Citizens of this town should never have to live day to day with any type of "seasonal terror" and if they do... elect a new sheriff.
    It just seems that most media outlets won't touch these stories. Is it possible they are really controlled from above?
    Legal Reform

"Our math shows that the bird is equal to, or greater than, the word"

Even when photos/videos show the mobs or looters, the media just can't seem to bring themselves to say "black".
    OUTCAST

It made channel 7 ABC and is Black on Black violence isn't really news anyway.
    Member of RFA, NRA & AOPA

This is not really a media issue. Where are the police and local government officials ? Are they all incompetent and cowards ? They know the crowd is comming......get help......impose curfews.........seems lke they are just rolling over.....
    Bill Holzworth
    "Kelley Lee"

Quote Originally Posted by Esuomm1 View Post
    ...... is Black on Black violence isn't really news anyway.
    Totally lame! The violence is not restricted to Black on Black, and while Black on Black violence is not news in the inner cities, it certainly is NEWS in a resort destination!

It might also be worthwhile to note that this is not a gathering of gangs or high-school dropouts, this is a gathering of college students,.....you know....college...where young black men once went to escape the stereotypes of the black culture.
    Last edited by OUTCAST2; 05-01-2013 at 08:55 AM.
    OUTCAST

Quote Originally Posted by OUTCAST2 View Post
    Totally lame! The violence is not restricted to Black on Black, and while Black on Black violence is not news in the inner cities, it certainly is NEWS in a resort destination!
    May be lame but lame and facts can coexist.

First, black on black news is so prevalent that it isn't nationwide news unless unique in some way.

Second, "Beach week" (whatever that really is) in Va is hardly a well known event by most in the country and therefore it's a local news issue and why it's on 7/ABC and local affiliates and not nationwide.

WND posting a news story about this kind of violence at some beach event w/blacks attending is like the gov't releasing the results of the study of the obvious that's only worthy to be a headline on The Onion.

Example: "Black on Black Violence at a Black event by the Beach" as a headline just as "Depression Hits Losers Hardest" - From the Onion.
    Last edited by Esuomm1; 05-01-2013 at 09:08 AM.
    Member of RFA, NRA & AOPA

years ago i use to attend the greek beach party in VA beach and greek picnic in fairmount park in philly. back then everyone had a good time, acted responsibly and there was very little crime or acts of violence. after a while hoodlums got wind of the beach party and picnic and started showing up and that's when all the trouble started and i stopped attending both events. from my experience it was the hoodlums that are not associated with any college, university or fraternity that attends and brings their criminal behavior with them which ruined it for everyone else that comes to have a good time. unfortunately black crime regardless who it's perpertrated against doesn't fit the liberal news medias agenda so it goes unreported.

May be lame but lame and facts can coexist.

First, black on black news is so prevalent that it isn't nationwide news unless unique in some way.

Second, "Beach week" (whatever that really is) in Va is hardly a well known event by most in the country and therefore it's a local news issue and why it's on 7/ABC and local affiliates and not nationwide.

WND posting a news story about this kind of violence at some black event is like the gov't releasing the results of the study of the obvious that's only worthy to be a headline on The Onion.

Example: "Black on Black Violence at a Black event by the Beach" as a headline just as "Depression Hits Losers Hardest" - From the Onion.
    Just gets lamer! You can't name other resort areas that host gatherings of predominantly black college students, can you?--that makes it UNIQUE!

Please don't preach "facts", and then still continue to refer to this as exclusively Black on Black violence--that's just stupid!
    Last edited by OUTCAST2; 05-01-2013 at 09:27 AM.
    OUTCAST

Quote Originally Posted by OUTCAST2 View Post
    Just gets lamer! You can't name other resort areas that host gatherings of predominantly black college students, can you?--that makes it UNIQUE!

Please don't preach "facts", and then still continue to refer to this as Black on Black violence--that's just stupid!
    there are a few spring break destinations that draw mostly black students. dont know the towns or beaches off the top of my head- south carolina, georgia. some places close. others stay open and deal with it, just for the money. like wellcraft said- too many knuckle heads have ruined what used to be a good time. that can be said for a lot of places.

Default Sounds like the locals in Va. Beach took the beatings

It made channel 7 ABC and is Black on Black violence isn't really news anyway.
    Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.)
    Reporters with all the local media had trouble describing what happened over the weekend when 40,000 black people descended on Virginia Beach for a party.
    Police reported 900 emergency calls to 9-1-1 Saturday night involving at least three shootings, three stabbings and three robberies. That they know of. All during a four-hour period.

“These guys destroyed my family’s store, beat a kid senseless and put my dad’s life in danger,” said Harmache. “When I called the cops not one person showed up.”
    The video showed dozens of black people fighting, taunting and harrassing people outside the restaurant.
    Laurette LaLiberte, also on Facebook, said this kind of racial violence is becoming a regular feature of life in Virgina Beach: “My son was jumped a few months ago … 6 guys … right down the block from [this video]. … Robbed him and they kept kicking and beating him even after he was unconscious … he was in the hospital a week and had hemorrhaging on his brain … they haven’t caught those punks either.”
    On Fox43 news, a black woman said fighting and lawlessness at Beach Week is nothing to worry about.
    Legal Reform

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.