Holder issues new classroom guidelines: Stop targeting blacks...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holder issues new classroom guidelines: Stop targeting blacks...

Default Holder issues new classroom guidelines: Stop targeting blacks...

The Obama administration is urging schools to abandon overly zealous discipline policies that civil rights advocates have long said lead to a school-to-prison pipeline that discriminates against minority students.

The wide-ranging series of guidelines issued Wednesday in essence tells schools that they must adhere to the principle of fairness and equity in student discipline or face strong action if they don't. The American Civil Liberties Union called the recommendations "ground-breaking."
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...oom-discipline
    Legal Reform
    Reduce the numbers of Lawyers in Public Office

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

It's about control. They control the academics through Common Core and now they want to control the discipline. Agenda 21

Horrible behavior as there is no parent at home, just the boys and girls club and the hood.

For these idiots, they believe their involvement with parenting ends with ejaculation1

watch the news as major crimes are solved and criminals are shown on tv oh no!! disproportionately biased black offenders SO, I can expect the PC bho correctors will enforce PC rule #19 show no faces

LACK of discipline causes this. No parents, no morals. Crap in, crap out!

Whatever you do,,,Don't target the "Cause" of the Cause.

Just laughing at the comments that have been posted on all the various articles that I've read in reference to where we stand and our current situation... and our handful of Federal Town Crier's that bellow THE LINE! Blinded by the Light! wrapped up like a Douche! ...With age comes WISDOM!

Default UPDATE: Suspects charged in savage random 'knockout' attack released...

Oh look all is good
    Richard Bernard Spears, left, and Malcolm James Stevenson have been charged with misdemeanor assault. Photo: Charlottesville Police Department

Malcolm James Stevenson, 25, and Richard Bernard Spears, 23, surrendered on Wednesday, January 8, according to Police Chief Tim Longo, who announced the arrests at a same-day press conference. Each has been charged with misdemeanor assault. Two other people who were part of their group did not participate in the assault, said Longo, and have been cooperating with investigators.

According to Longo, statements by the accused assailants and interviews with the victims, Marc Adams and Jeanne Doucette, and several witnesses, led police to conclude the assault began as Doucette has previously described, while she and Adams walked east on the Mall from Miller’s toward Rapture at around 1:40am on Friday, December 20.

After Adams fell, Stevenson and Spears, who were standing nearby, “mocked and made fun of him,” said Longo. After Adams asked the men what they’d said, “Malcolm Stevenson lifted him up and threw him to the ground.” According to Longo, it was Spears who allegedly punched Doucette in the head.

There is no evidence that the assault was racially motivated, said Longo, who further noted there is no suggestion that Adams made any statements that would suggest racial or other bias against the assailants.

While the Emergency Communications Center told C-VILLE only a single 911 call was placed, Longo said there were two 911 calls placed about the incident, both by parties who refused to give their names, but who described an unconscious man.

Longo also addressed concerns that the department was slow to respond to the report. He said that an investigation did commence immediately and that the officers who’d taken the report had been following up, but acknowledged that it should have been assigned to a detective earlier. He first saw the file and assigned it to the investigative unit, he said, when he returned to work after the holidays on December 30.
    That delay did two things, he said. “One, it created the perception that the department didn’t take the matter seriously, and two, it gave the impression that nothing was being done,” Longo said.

He said a new policy instituted in the wake of the incident requires multiple captains and the investigations commander to review every new report placed in the system daily “to make sure it was assigned properly.”

Stevenson and Spears have been released on their own recognizance and are scheduled to appear in Charlottesville District Court on February 5. Longo said the current misdemeanor charges could be raised to something more serious if Adams provides additional documentation of his injuries. Currently, Longo said, police only have documentation of a lost tooth and soft tissue damage.
    Adams and Doucette did not immediately respond to C-VILLE’s request for comment.
    Legal Reform

I said months ago that we'd be hearing the term "disparage impact" a lot during the Obama administration.

Here it is again.

][ ][ ][ %

"Riotous excursions with privileged glimpses into the human heart"
    F. Scott Fitzgerald

Banned

Although black students made up 15 percent of students in the data collection, they made up more than a third of students suspended once, 44 percent of those suspended more than once and more than a third of students expelled.

The above is an excerpt from the link above. It makes me wonder about what is really going on here. Is it really a race issue? If 15% of students were black and they account for one third of suspensions and of those kids, 44% are repeat offenders with more than a third of them being expelled, what are we seeing? Seems to me that they are just bad kids getting punished for serious infractions! What does race have to do with students who have weapons charges against them? Looks like more division to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ann gler View Post
    Although black students made up 15 percent of students in the data collection, they made up more than a third of students suspended once, 44 percent of those suspended more than once and more than a third of students expelled.

The above is an excerpt from the link above. It makes me wonder about what is really going on here. Is it really a race issue? If 15% of students were black and they account for one third of suspensions and of those kids, 44% are repeat offenders with more than a third of them being expelled, what are we seeing? Seems to me that they are just bad kids getting punished for serious infractions! What does race have to do with students who have weapons charges against them? Looks like more division to me.
    Sadly these kids are a By-Product of the BIG GOV machine. Can't Replace a family with Gov
    Legal Reform

"The recommendations are nonbinding."

Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine Tom View Post
    I said months ago that we'd be hearing the term "disparage impact" a lot during the Obama administration.

Here it is again.
    Its all in the Spin
    Legal Reform

Banned

Po me po me. Give me a chicken samich with mamanaze, rollick and hot sauce.

The two assailants pictured above, need to have their hands registered as deadly weapons.

Then every assault will tack on "assault with a deadly weapon charges" mandatory jail time

sentence's.

Quote Originally Posted by fishanado View Post
    The two assailants pictured above, need to have their hands registered as deadly weapons.

Then every assault will tack on "assault with a deadly weapon charges" mandatory jail time

sentence's.
    Sadly Holder will find an excuse for them
    Legal Reform

Quote Originally Posted by Hardtop View Post
    The Obama administration is urging schools to abandon overly zealous discipline policies that civil rights advocates have long said lead to a school-to-prison pipeline that discriminates against minority students.

The wide-ranging series of guidelines issued Wednesday in essence tells schools that they must adhere to the principle of fairness and equity in student discipline or face strong action if they don't. The American Civil Liberties Union called the recommendations "ground-breaking."
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...oom-discipline

When are the blacks going to stop committing crimes and destroying the schools?

That's not reality here. When I was a junior in 2001 I got into a fight on the bus because a black boy threw a book bag at my sister. He got a 3 day suspension and they gave me 5 days because they said it was a racially fueled fight. When I came back to school I had to attend a racial acceptance class. On the bright side my suspension occurred on shotgun week so I got to hunt all week without getting marked as absent.

Default NY Teen Arrested In Connection With Videotaped "Knockout Game" Attack On Elderly

Quote Originally Posted by CMKnotAgain View Post
    That's not reality here. When I was a junior in 2001 I got into a fight on the bus because a black boy threw a book bag at my sister. He got a 3 day suspension and they gave me 5 days because they said it was a racially fueled fight. When I came back to school I had to attend a racial acceptance class. On the bright side my suspension occurred on shotgun week so I got to hunt all week without getting marked as absent.
    Sounds like you really needed to attend those classes to realize how wrong you were. I believe they call it white previlage. Have you been fixed

What will they do with these fine young men?
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...d-woman-675432
    Legal Reform

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.