ak 47 legal in PA? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ak 47 legal in PA?

Thumbs up

Perhaps the zeal for owning an Ak would be a little less if you were ever on the receiving end of one.I always wonder why guys who never were in combat or for that matter served even stateside duty have such intent on owning military type weapons.None of my Nam buddies have such weapons and I can't recall any of them ever discussing obtaining such weapons.I know that spending a year with a 16 24/7 and numerous other weapons,my interest is zero.
    I am not breaking anybody's balls, but again this is not the first time including friends who never served,have such passion about owning an AK or a 16 and to see a real wood going on,boasting that it is a full auto model. Have someone empty a clip in your direction and I think that this passion would soon be gone.
    I am not saying it is wrong to own weapons and again I am not trying to break balls.Just citing an observation I have made over the years and always trying to understand "WHY"?. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Sh-- Happens!

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Shinyo 2, I hear what you are saying.
    Thank God, I avoided the "you never hear the bullet that gets you", and do not question your observations, as I too have often wondered why some one would want a weapon that may have delivered the fatal shot. I guess it goes back to when we were kids and allot of my friends Dads owned, or wanted to own a German Luger. I own guns now and probably allways will, but they have a legal use, such as hunting or protecting my family. I gave up my permit to carry several years ago after allot of thought. If I had ever had to use it, how long would the memory haunt me?
    FREEDOM:

I'll fight you for it.
    "Proud Sheepdog"

J Mac,
    The memory may haunt for a long time but you would be alive. Remember better them than you.

[ 06-25-2006, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Bay Bum ]

************ 69 ~ 70 **************

"HERE'S TO US, THOSE LIKE US. DAM FEW OF US"

Originally posted by Jim Mac:
    I gave up my permit to carry several years ago after allot of thought.
    Funny you say that. I did the same thing. I just let it lapse. Pretty much for the same reason.

TEAM FINS & GRINS WILL WIN 2011 DUKE OF FLUKE

Many of us in to predator hunting think they are just the ticket

The thing about a shark, it's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes.

"Quint"

Here are my go to calling guns

The thing about a shark, it's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes.

"Quint"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12