Brigitte Gabriel Gives EPIC Answer to Muslim - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brigitte Gabriel Gives EPIC Answer to Muslim

You know I don't just shrug it off. I've demonstrated many times I've spent significant amounts of time looking into Islam much deeper than most people do.
    The numbers are wrong. WAY off. If you disagree link something saying otherwise. Or just keep holding your breath and insisting you're right like a 2 year old.
    This women in a propaganda machine for fools who won't research her claims.
    "Let us neither express, nor cherish, any harsh feeling towards any citizen who, by his vote, has differed with us. Let us at all times remember that all American citizens are brothers of a common country, and should dwell together in the bonds of fraternal feeling."

-Abraham Lincoln

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by flyphish View Post
    You know I don't just shrug it off. I've demonstrated many times I've spent significant amounts of time looking into Islam much deeper than most people do.
    The numbers are wrong. WAY off. If you disagree link something saying otherwise. Or just keep holding your breath and insisting you're right like a 2 year old.
    This women in a propaganda machine for fools who won't research her claims.
    There is an entire Caliphate in Syria/Iraq right now dedicated to principles that call for the death of the west. Tens of thousands of radicals? Hundreds of thousands? Millions?
    To my bitches - - - PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!! --- Get used to it.

Proud to be an original member of the "Band of Useless Idiots"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyZac View Post
    So this woman's background interests you, but 200-300 million (MILLION!!!!!) Muslims seeking to destroy the West you just shrug off?

Notice how flyfraud, doesn't and can't argue that her message is NOTHING but 100% accurate? He can only resort to character assignation...and trying to argue about (unknown by anyone) true numbers.

Who gives a rats *** about her life story...it's what she said that is prudent and 100% right
    Typical liberal garbage....

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyZac View Post
    There was no attack. There was merely a question.

Anyone who feels that "only" 15%-25% of Islam is radical by Western standards is clearly underestimating the scope of the problem.

That's what I say, and I'm right.

That article says......"Western European intelligence agencies estimated that less than one percent of the Muslim population living within their borders are at risk for becoming radicals."

"are at risk for becoming radicals."

What a fraudulent dope. That's not even the same 'numbers' stats.

Actual radicals are not the same populous as this sneaky disguised fraud "at risk for becoming' 'numbers' stats.
    Two completely different data sets

His source is a sneaky, deceptive, fraudulent, rag of a garbage story or study...100% pure biased BULLSH*T Lib. NONSENSE

Flyfraud, you lose again..
    Thank you, TRY AGAIN
    Last edited by LBI-Waterman; 12-11-2015 at 05:43 PM.

Anyone who believes that less than 1 percent of any Muslim group is at risk of becoming a radical has no clue.

Less than 1 out of 100 is even "at risk?" Come on.
    To my bitches - - - PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!! --- Get used to it.

Proud to be an original member of the "Band of Useless Idiots"

I'm not familiar with the website nor the author but theses numbers are staggering.
    The comments are worth a read.

http://www.politicalislam.com/tears-of-jihad/

You know what even if her numbers are off by 50% and instead of 10 to 15% the number was actually no more then 10% or even a couple points lower. That is still MILLIONS of Muslims!
    The left will have us believe ISIS is only a group of a few thousand, may 10k or so, but what they are not telling you is that they are supported and backed by MILLIONS of followers, believers and sympathizers.

And as was shown, it only takes one or two to create havoc.
    GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1974 Penn Yan Avenger 23'
    Mercruiser 350 tunnel drive - Sold

1980 Penn Yan 30' Sportfish
    Twin GM 350 tunnel drives

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.