Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Want to end Racism?

Banned

Default Want to end Racism?

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Also, stop discriminating against white people in giving preference to minorities in hiring, awarding government contracts, and entry into colleges. Literally, everyone should have equal opportunity, but not as it is defined by the guberment which is preferential treatment of certain groups.
    “The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth.”
    ~ HL Mencken

Stop hating black/brown people and don't let Obama make you hate them anymore.

Easy stuff.
    Member of RFA, NRA & AOPA

Quote Originally Posted by Esuomm1 View Post

Easy stuff.

Good Advice!!!!!! I just would like to add stop hating no matter what race one may be.
    Hardtop, C Phase and Krazy8 like this.
    Fran
    A proud member of Ancient Mariners
    Character is higher then Intellect
    The decisions we make dictate the lives we lead

Boatless in 2017

Racism has always existed, and always will. Tough. Deal with it.

And in all honesty, I don't see what the real problem is. If Blacks don't want to like Whites, and Whites don't want to like Blacks, so what? What is the problem?

I don't like Democrats, Environmentalists, the Hollywood Elite, Feminists, or Activists. And they don't like me. And life goes on, for all us.

So why do people of different races "have to" like one another? Seriously, what is the big deal if Blacks and Whites don't like one another?
    Fish-on likes this.
    To my bitches - - - PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!! --- Get used to it.

Proud to be an original member of the "Band of Useless Idiots"

Quote Originally Posted by Esuomm1 View Post

Easy stuff.
    Stop having 4 black thugs choking a special needs 17 year old white kid, forcing him to drink toilet water, scream F white people and F Donald Trump while kicking him in the head and then have the black chief of police say we're not sure if this is a hate crime.

Seems easy enough no??
    LBI SurfRat and Joe Romano like this.

Make everybody a albino

I think that cultural differences, or noting them, has become racist. I don't know why?

The definition of racism deals with superiority, not differences.

The left has distorted it's meaning, the media promotes it and politicians use the distortion as rhetoric.

Everyone should be treated the same IMO. That would mean dialing back special privileges, which today is racist.
    "Talent hits a target no one else can hit...Genius hits a target no one else can see"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyZac View Post
    Seriously, what is the big deal if Blacks and Whites don't like one another?

i think that would depend on what the reason is for not liking one another , is it because of the color of their skin. Or is it he content of their character , the causes you not to like a person
    C Phase likes this.
    "I would rather be the hammer than the anvil" ​Erwin Rommel

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy8 View Post
    i think that would depend on what the reason is for not liking one another , is it because of the color of their skin. Or is it he content of their character , the causes you not to like a person
    Because people are different would be my guess.

When the government makes different rules for different people it sends a message that some are special and need help. When those people publicly spit in the face of those who contribute to helping those special people it create a dislike.
    Activist have used this strategy to manage their support base and keep them in power for years.
    Legal Reform
    Reduce the numbers of Lawyers in Public Office

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

Quote Originally Posted by Hardtop View Post
    Because people are different would be my guess.

When the government makes different rules for different people it sends a message that some are special and need help. When those people publicly spit in the face of those who contribute to helping those special people it create a dislike.
    Activist have used this strategy to manage their support base and keep them in power for years.
    so then that would be the content of their character as the reason , Am i reading that correctly ?
    C Phase likes this.

Let's just go with outright racism. You don't like me because I'm white, and I think I'm better than you because you're black, and neither one of us really want anything to do with one another.

So what? You go about your business, I go about mine, and I see no need for us to interact if we don't want to. What's the problem?

Let's just go with outright racism. You don't like me because I'm white, and I think I'm better than you because you're black, and neither one of us really want anything to do with one another.

So what? You go about your business, I go about mine, and I see no need for us to interact if we don't want to. What's the problem?
    that would be more akin to bigotry than racism
    C Phase likes this.

that would be more akin to bigotry than racism
    Splitting hairs. If I feel I'm better than you because of my race (racism), so what?

Why does what anyone thinks or feels really matter?

Actions matter. Denial of Rights matter. Why should it matter what people think?

Banned

Splitting hairs. If I feel I'm better than you because of my race (racism), so what?

Why does what anyone thinks or feels really matter?

Actions matter. Denial of Rights matter. Why should it matter what people think?
    Sounds like he wants the government to force your thought. That there is not bigotry it's scary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.