Catching Toothy Critters
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Jet Ski Brian

Thread: Catching Toothy Critters

Default Catching Toothy Critters

Reel slow from noon to 2pm. But Tautog bite got good from 2-3pm. caught about ten, all on fiddler crabs over the 3rd island tube of Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel by "Rouge Rock" on my Jet Ski. Nothing big but still fun.

I took this from under the bridge. "I can See For Miles and Miles"

The "Under Carriage" of one of the Resident Bald Eagles in my back yard last night.

"Swallow Stare"

Duff1, rob, Capt Lew and 2 others like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Always a pleasure to see your pictures Brian. I love it down there and you are an excellent photographer (and fisherman of course!)

nice pics Brian , Thanks . I was trout fishing yesterday and watched and heard as a red tail hawk swooped down
    on a pair of mallards , swimming in creek . It didn't fly off with male but it must have hurt him badly as he never stopped
    quacking the whole time I was there . I love being out in nature ! Keep the pics coming.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.