How do I register? I do not have a computer?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I register? I do not have a computer?

Banned

Default How do I register? I do not have a computer?

1. What is the penalty for individuals caught fishing without registering with the NJSRRP first?

Any person who fails to register with the NJSRRP will be subject to a penalty of $300 to $3,000 for a first offense and $500 to $5,000 for subsequent offenses.

2. I don't have a computer. Is there a number I can call or is there another way to register?

No, the only method of registration will be on-line by visiting www.saltwaterregistry.nj.gov.

Did anybody think about the people that do not have access to the internet? Like 40% of the entire population or 80% of people on vacation.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by njsaltwateralliance View Post
    Did anybody think about the people that do not have access to the internet? Like 40% of the entire population or 80% of people on vacation.
    You have got to be kidding. We get this free now you want the state to go dooor to door signing folks up.

If you dont have net access get to your local library.
    RUN LIKE YOU STOLE SOMETHING & FISH LIKE YOU CAN'T GO BACK

Check with some of your friendly neighbors, I registered 2 who don't have comp. access, they are in their late 70's and a computer is like, well lets leave it at that.
    Wellcraft 240W/A Tournament

If you dont have a computer borrow someones or go to the library or call someone and give them your info to fill it out, where theres a will theres a way.
    Last edited by the grinch; 05-03-2011 at 09:07 PM.

1. What is the penalty for individuals caught fishing without registering with the NJSRRP first?

Any person who fails to register with the NJSRRP will be subject to a penalty of $300 to $3,000 for a first offense and $500 to $5,000 for subsequent offenses.
    2. I don't have a computer. Is there a number I can call or is there another way to register?

No, the only method of registration will be on-line by visiting www.saltwaterregistry.nj.gov.

Come on now, would it have been any different if you got the $15 fee you wanted???

RyanF
    "In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when conserved by sportsmen. The excellent people who protest against all hunting and consider sportsmen as enemies of wildlife are ignorant of the fact that in reality the genuine sportsman is, by all odds, the most important factor in keeping the larger and more valuable wild creatures from total extermination"

-Teddy Roosevelt

Please show where you got the figure of 80% of people on vacation do not have access to a computer.

As already stated those without access to a computer have alternatives ( a good chunk of the millions of people living in NJ who do have a computer, a library)

How many of those 80% of people on vacation without a computer (according to you it is 80%) are fishing from their own boat or on land? If they fish a for-hire vessel they do not need a computer, and if they are going on vacation they can always register before they get here from their home computer or a friends or a library, or the hotel they are staying at, or the friends house they are staying at, or...... There are always ways to get things done.

Why don't we let them use your computer? You apparently have the time to use half a dozen different screen names on every board you get booted off of or feel the need to change your name bennyslanding, fried flounder, hunters mom, kensdock, njsaltwateralliance...(did I forget any?) they are all you, so why not volunteer some of your spare computer time?

You found a computer to type this post...while you are reading the replies, click on over and get it done....
    212 Hydrasport

"High Class HOOKER"
    Delaware Bay pioneer, 03-04-2011 COD master.

Hooker, you hit the nail on the head, I must have been sleeping.
    Wellcraft 240W/A Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Hooker View Post
    You found a computer to type this post...while you are reading the replies, click on over and get it done....
    first though i had when i saw the post.

Ben, meaning you are so insistant on paying a fee for your sporting activities, take up golf. You can then pay greens fees every single time you go.

Banned

Ok, whatever, if a person is not computer literate or does not have the money for internet access, let him deal with it.

Ok, whatever, if a person is not computer literate or does not have the money for internet access, let him deal with it.
    If they don't have the money for internet access, then they don't have the money for the fee you want the government to charge them either.

We'll leave leave the point that Internet access is free at the library off to the side for a few minutes.

My Dad has NEVER touched a computer in his life. I'll be signing him up tonight.

Default Server

Looks like the state's server can not handle the amount of people trying to register.

A person does not have to be computer literate to go on the internet and sign up. There are so many different ways to access the web. Many have cell phones, library, i pads (whatevers) and most have relatives that are computer literate.

Funny, I guess your SWL would not take place either if the computer iliterate people can't pay for the internet.
    The laughs keep coming.

How many people have cell phones now while on vacation? Boy I wonder if I can pull a number out of my bleep.
    Last edited by CaptBob1966; 05-04-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast