BASS BARN banner

FREE Back Bay Seminar

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  insomniac 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to everyone who attended Saturday night.

We've got one more seminar this year before we get into full swing on the boat.

This one is FREE

I'm a guest speaker for the open house for Absecon Saltwater Sportsmans Club. There is no cost and anyone can attend.
It's being held at the VFW in Brigantine on April 28th @ 8pm @ 121 31st Street South
Brigantine, NJ

We're going to be discussing the back bays and flats around Brigantine & Abescon bay. It's one of the most underutilized fisheries and one of the best places to fish in NJ. I've been wanting to do one on this region for a long time. I've jammed this seminar with info and it's not one to miss. We'll see you there.

See less See more
1 1
#2 ·
Thanks Dan for doing this seminar for our club,,,Once a year the Brigantine VFW donates their hall to us ..Our regular monthly meetings are held in Absecon..So we open the Brigantine meeting up to the public with a guest speaker ....And Dan came through and donated his time ...this is free . no reservations needed ,,If any one is interested in our club we are a 501c non profit fishing club supporting , fishing ,boating, kids fishing events,and conservation issues, club tournaments and more.. for more info on the club check www.abseconsaltwater.com hope to see some Barn members at the seminar....again thanks Dan

Joe R.
20ft Classic SeaCraft
Susie II

#5 ·
Don’t tell those Northern guys anything about the back bays down here:D

Great to see you growing and sharing Dan. You sure put your time in.

#6 ·
I'm so pissed that I'm going to miss this.

I'm willing to pay someone for a DVD copy of the seminar.

Karl

#10 ·
Great seminar Dan, loads of great tips, I now have a goal to catch one of those Sheepheads...Our club picked up some new members , and some signed up for our Land & Sea Tournament..We had about 63 people attend tonight....Again the Absecon Saltwater Sportsmen club thanks you

Joe R.
20ft Classic SeaCraft
Susie II

#15 ·
Thanks and it was great meeting everyone last night!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.