BASS BARN banner

monday report

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Timeout2500 
#1 ·
trolled in the fleet near sea isle. 41,37,34 in on white mojos. water temp 47 fish and bait scattered.NO concentrations of anything. weather was good and boats mostly behaved troll pattern. I hope more fish move south before the new year.Just for the record I hate the troll what a grind ,but only game in town.

#5 ·
Fished Monday out of TI as well. Marked some bait balls a mile before the line just inside of the lump, but no bass underneath. We trolled the line near the lump and went 1/2 on chartreuse mojos. No bait marks, only the stripers on the finder. We worked our way up to Corsons and found nada. There's not much going on in SIC, but at least the weather broke and had a nice day on the water.

#6 ·
tommy said had to pull it they are getting new bulkhead and iron at the lift. Still have nicks 25fter behind the house. snag and drop, jig, buctail , chunk, snappin, spoons ,mojos. we have rods rigged for every situation. give me bay chunking and I`ll fill a cooler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.