New Super Seeker Hercules Jigging Blanks

Thread: New Super Seeker Hercules Jigging Blanks

Default New Super Seeker Hercules Jigging Blanks

I first saw Super Seeker blanks when Wahoodad showed me at Fred Hall Show a few years ago.
    At that time I was not impressed they were still pretty heavy and thick for jigging blanks.
    Since then, I have read reports/reveiws about Super Seeker rods/blanks and they all rave about the strength and resilient power of the rods.
    I always thought several top rod manufacturers in the US can make jigging/popping blanks as good as any Japanese jigging rods/blanks, but basic concepts of rod makings are different from Japanese jigging rod makers.
    Bily40 has been worked with Seeker rod designers to develop jigging rods and the first generation of jigging blanks called Super Seeker Hercules and I didn't hesitate to travel to Trophy Tackle, Long Island, NY to check those blanks yesterday where Billy40 demonstrated the blanks and his custom rods with those blanks.
    Billy40 did a geat job to develop Super Seeker jigging blanks with the help of Seeker designers.
    I checked 6' Super Seeker GTS60H and GTS60XH yesterday. The blanks remind me of Lamiglas Tri-Flex Proic Pro jigging blanks with fast action.
    However, I don't think very few jigging blanks come close to Super Seeker GTS60H and GTS60XH with over 60 lbs dead lifting power.
    This blanks are going to be serious jigging blanks for serious jig fishermen who like fast action rods.
    Markerts in the US is flooded with jigging rods mainly from China.
    They are not bad for the money. But you can not expect quality products with cheap cost/investment.
    GTS60H feel like 250 -300 g blank suitable for PE4 - PE6 while GTS60XH is for 300g -400g for PE5 - PE7.
    Peronally, I like parabolic action blank, buy many jig fishermen like fast action rods because they believe they can give more action of jigs with light, fast tips. For those who like light, fast action blanks, these GTS60H and GTS60XH will appeal to them.
    I also some really like these thin and light blanks for bait fishing too. If light and thin blanks can do the job, there is no reason and advantage to use heavier and thicker blanks.
    I am very selective to choose rods/blanks for my shop, but I didn't hesitate to carry Hercules blanks for my shop after I pulled a few yesterday.
    I got a few blanks from Billy40. The retail price will be around $125.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Default Kil very interesting about the new Seeker Blanks

Enjoyed reading about these new blanks and I am sure if you feel they are up to your standards they are nothing short of world class. My brother is traveling to Southern Calf next week and I have known the Charkbait founder since he started the business and he will put line on my new reels if you have not already taken care of this. I am probably going to have my brother take some of my 16 series conventional reels with him and have Smooth-Drags installed as well as my Sargosa 18000 F if they make carbon fibers washers for these reels. Look forward to having he chance to finally get out soon and test my new tackle I got from you on those powerful 100 lb plus BFT.
    55 Ft. Hooked Up II

One of the Largest, Newest & Fastest Deluxe Charter Boats on the entire East Coast with heat & AC in the salon and forward berths.

To contact us via email, type: cavemansportfishing@comcast.net in your email client!

Cell (609) 425-1970