Marlin sinks boat in panama

Thread: Marlin sinks boat in panama

Default Marlin sinks boat in panama

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/...ing+like+that/

Dont know if anyone seen this...but OMG.Marlin WINS they call it

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Wow, that's pretty scary. Johnny, be sure to imprint that picture in your brain!

There's got to be more to this story...

Did you see these words in the article: "BACKING DOWN means they really drown the damn fish by pulling the fish in reverse, because the puny human fishing cannot real in a dinosaur like this. Fish that breathe with gills must move forward through the water or else they suffocate due to the workings of the gills."

Does the writer hate sportfishing or something?
    currently boatless...

LOL...Not how I would want my 15 minutes of fame!!!
    Its 4:20 someplace.....
    Sharks have a week dedicated to him..AAAI-ISMA Certified Cycling Instructor
    AAAI-ISMA Certified Kick Box Instructor

it was up here last week... they had the tuna door open when backing down.. thats a big no no

Quote Originally Posted by phillyfishing View Post
    it was up here last week... they had the tuna door open when backing down.. thats a big no no

I thought I read that the captain Fell while backing down and accidentally hit the throttle to wide open while the captain was on the deck ......which made water come up over the gunnel and became unrecoverable.

Quote Originally Posted by vinndy View Post

Did you see these words in the article: "BACKING DOWN means they really drown the damn fish by pulling the fish in reverse, because the puny human fishing cannot real in a dinosaur like this. Fish that breathe with gills must move forward through the water or else they suffocate due to the workings of the gills."

Huh?? Care to explain this?
    Chris "slim pickens"
    (732)864-6467
    csalardino90@gmail.com

If you are asking me, I would answer it this way: the writer is a non-fishing idiot
    currently boatless...

Guy, what are you talking about? What you just described there in your little thing is not what backing down on a fish is at all! If anything people reading what you just wrote would say that about you. Backing down is simply closing the gap between the fish and the boat.

Some things don't warrant an explanation

DoubleG
    255 Steiger Craft
    Bree-Zee-Lee Marina
    Dock G

i dont get this ether. but i saw this on yahoo today pretty crazy and if he had his door open the capt a idiot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluewater sportfishing View Post
    Guy, what are you talking about? What you just described there in your little thing is not what backing down on a fish is at all! If anything people reading what you just wrote would say that about you. Backing down is simply closing the gap between the fish and the boat.
    Guys, I did not write that "BACKING DOWN means..." stuff, it is a cut and paste from the article.

Maybe I am not writing this properly for everyone, but what I meant to post is that the person who wrte the article is, in my opinion, a complete moron.

Note: I have, and will continue, to back down on fish when I am on the wheel and the situation is appropriate.
    currently boatless...

Guys, I did not write that "BACKING DOWN means..." stuff, it is a cut and paste from the article.

Maybe I am not writing this properly for everyone, but what I meant to post is that the person who wrte the article is, in my opinion, a complete moron.

Note: I have, and will continue, to back down on fish when I am on the wheel and the situation is appropriate.
    Seemed pretty clear to me The author of that fine piece of journalism has gotta be a big time PETA supporter. Horrible