We just got our first shipment of Glow Sticks in. They are available in sizes 3", 5" 6" 12". I know many guys are not happy with the high price tag associated with the lures, while many guys have already purchased several of the lures because they are working so well. We have asked for the ability to have guys buy the Glow Sticks in smaller sizes to make it cheaper, while allowing the fisherman to rig their own favorite lures too!
The Glow Sticks will recharge for a minimum of 10 years, that we know of. They may work for 30 years, but we are certain they will still be 98% effective 10 years from now. They can be rigged inline, accepting line/leader as large as 400lbs in size. They will light up any skirt, lure, or make for a great teaser rigged above a jig or inside a fresh squid.
These Glow Sticks are the exact same sticks used int he expensive lures & teasers from Jet Strike / Canyon Glow. To list the differences from throw away glow sticks:
- Will recharge for a minimum of 10 years. Reuse them as often as you want.
- UV Activated, so they will recharge even as your trolling them in depths up to 90' in our local waters. This is the dpeth we start to see UV rays filtered out enough to lower the charging strength. In cleaner water, they will work even deeper.
- Ability to rig them inline, with a protected center hole that accepts line/leader up to 400lbs in size
- Longer lasting glow time, compared to store bought sticks.
- UV Reflection in addition to glowing. UV reflection plays a very important role in catching many fish! Do some reading online to find out more.
- Brighter, faster charging times.
- Make your own patterns by blocking off areas with tape. When removed, the areas will NOT glow, creating patterns that look more natural.
- Proven Tournament WINNER for the last 14 years including MA500, MRMTC Offshore Open and several other out of state tournaments.
These sticks will allow more people to enjoy their success. Priced lower and competitive when compared to throw aways. Can be rigged on any size lure or line. The Glow Hooks have been selling like mad at $59, but are useless once your out of leader. These sticks will last as long as you need them to. Covered in 3 layers of plastic & epoxy to protect from wahoo and other toothy creatures.
Buy them online below, or stop by the shop.