Dont forget to sign up for the registry

Thread: Dont forget to sign up for the registry

Default Dont forget to sign up for the registry

AFTER SEEING IN THE OTHER FORUMS LOTS HAVE FORGOTTEN OR JUST DIDNT KNOW. EVERYONE OLDER THAN 16 HAS TO SIGN UP AND FLOUNDER OPENS SATURDAY.

http://www.nj.gov/dep/saltwaterregistry/index.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by phish4fun View Post
    AFTER SEEING IN THE OTHER FORUMS LOTS HAVE FORGOTTEN OR JUST DIDNT KNOW. EVERYONE OLDER THAN 16 HAS TO SIGN UP AND FLOUNDER OPENS SATURDAY.

http://www.nj.gov/dep/saltwaterregistry/index.html
    why i already did im older then 16 bud way older then 21

FYI I don't believe the National registry exempts having to sign up for this one. Example: If you paid your $15 for the national registry or signed up for free at the end of last year I believe you still have to sign up for this one to fish Jersey waters.

Quote Originally Posted by lagerhelps View Post
    FYI I don't believe the National registry exempts having to sign up for this one. Example: If you paid your $15 for the national registry or signed up for free at the end of last year I believe you still have to sign up for this one to fish Jersey waters.
    yep..................

Fines for not having your license.;

First Offense.....$300 to ..$1000.

Second Offense...$500 to $5000.

Are necessary to meet federal requirements for the national fishing data-base that will get New Jersey's angler information.

if ya paid $15 to the fed registry you just pissed it away since jersey doesn't honor it. Still have to apply for the jersey one. free at least

that was easy thanks for the link phishy...just printed out some cards!..based on what wetdream is sayin it looks like i don't need to sign up for the federal saltwater registry.....???
    Saint Stephen will remain....all he's lost he shall regain.......LETS GO TEMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by WETDREAM View Post
    if ya paid $15 to the fed registry you just pissed it away since jersey doesn't honor it. Still have to apply for the jersey one. free at least
    Damit coulda got a 12pk
    "Fish When Ya Wish"&"Wish When Ya Fish" Heavy389 ><))))">

20'W/A Proline,200hp johnson
    15' Starcraft,48Spl
    22.5 Inner tube

Yea Chris, I just got mine. I now have a PA fishing license, that excempts me from the fed, registry. I have a Delaware fishing license, which automaticaly generates a F.I.N. number that meets federal registy requirements. I bet there are serious criminals out there that don't require as much registering as that. And I don't understand the part where NJ won't honor the federal registry. This all started with that requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo chile View Post
    yea chris, i just got mine. I now have a pa fishing license, that excempts me from the fed, registry. I have a delaware fishing license, which automaticaly generates a f.i.n. Number that meets federal registy requirements. I bet there are serious criminals out there that don't require as much registering as that. And i don't understand the part where nj won't honor the federal registry. This all started with that requirement.
    you going with doug?