Korker boots w/Boa lacing system

Thread: Korker boots w/Boa lacing system

Default Korker boots w/Boa lacing system

Does anyone have the Korker wading boots with the Boa lacing system or know where I can try them on? If you have them, how do you like them?
    "It's nights like this that make you happy that your a surfcaster, for as the rest of the world sleeps, God has given you a front-row seat to the best show on earth." - Leo N. Orsi Jr.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Langhorne,PA,Rockhall Md,A dark beach in Jersey

Greg I was lookin at them but have heard their not good in the sand (from some very reliable people)at all.It seems the lacing system get's all gummed up with sand and becomes a night mare.I do however have the streamborn boots with regular tie up laces and love em.Except the lacing eyes have started to rust and break so I'm going to take the metal lacing eyes off of the boots and sew on nylon ones.

FC
    TAKE A KID FISHING!!!
    Founder Salty Dogs Left
    They Didn't Want a Sax

Quote Originally Posted by fishincrazy View Post
    Greg I was lookin at them but have heard their not good in the sand (from some very reliable people)at all.It seems the lacing system get's all gummed up with sand and becomes a night mare.I do however have the streamborn boots with regular tie up laces and love em.Except the lacing eyes have started to rust and break so I'm going to take the metal lacing eyes off of the boots and sew on nylon ones.
    FC
    That sucks. I have been using the orginal wetlands boots for about 8 years (getting to old to remember). I need to get a new pair and was hoping the Boa system would get me away from wet laces. Now I'm really worried that you say the streamboot lace eyes are rusting. Why don't they use stainless, copper, or some composite But I do love being able to change the soles. Maybe I try to find leftover Wetlands.
    "It's nights like this that make you happy that your a surfcaster, for as the rest of the world sleeps, God has given you a front-row seat to the best show on earth." - Leo N. Orsi Jr.