TWIC at Port Of Paulsboro
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TWIC at Port Of Paulsboro

Default TWIC at Port Of Paulsboro

I went to the Port Of Paulsboro to apply for my TWIC card today. I went on the website yesterday and gave them the pre-enrollment information. If you Google TWICprogram it takes you right to it. I walked in without an appointment and was done in about 20 minutes. The girls in the office were very nice. The place is impossible to find by following the website directions. It is at 400 Grove Road, Suite 5, West Deptford, NJ 08086-2230. It is on Grove Road about 1/4 mile East of Rt 295. The nearest side street is Imperial Way, and the next street towards Rt 295 is Friars Lane. My Drivers Licence and Social Security card were what they were happy with for ID. They charged $132.50 on my credit card and said that it is for background check and you don't get it back if you get turned down. They said the card will be ready in 6 to 8 weeks or maybe sooner. You have to pick it up there and get it activated when it's ready. The place is easy to get to once you know where it is, and the parking was easy. I was a lot easier than I thought it would be.
    Last edited by fishinquest; 03-17-2009 at 04:08 PM.
    Fishinquest

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Yep....thats where I did mine...

They called me to pick it up in less than a week.

Been going on 4 weeks still don't have it . If you have the haz mat this is bull sh-- I have to pay this twice .

Default Port of Wilmington

I signed up for mine at the Port of Wilmington. Also easy to find and free parking. A little further to drive than Paulsboro (at least from Cape May), but while in the Wilmington area, you can do some tax free shopping and have lunch at Hooters.

Mar-Vic Too
    Personal Best 49" - 45#
    Captainbob - USCG OUPV

got mine there also in about two weeks. funny how people come in there and give these girls a hard time , just because they didnt make an appointment and they dont want to follow the rules. bb
    "SALTWATER COWBOY" wellcraft v-20,02'-150hp johnson ,'97'-19' carolina skiff w/ 05' 75hp etec

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.