1) Day Fished: 6/18, Monday
2) General Location: About 1/2 way between Lobster Claw and Wilmington
3) Fishing For: Tuna
4) Water clarity & Temperature Clarity good temp 69.4
5) Catch Report: 3 for 5 yft, 1 Mahi
6) Hot Bait or Lure: Anything with a ballyhoo. Mahi on green machine
7) Time Fish were caught: 11 am till 3 pm quit.
8) Weather and Sea Conditions: Big swells in morning on way out, settled down nicely fast return.
Nice day to get out. Changed plans from fluking to tuna at last minute so got late start. Once we found fish all caught in same area. Pretty good life with birds, bait marks, what looked like a whale shark. All fish in 69.4 degree water inshore of the edge about 220 ft.