SHORE CATCH: Open Dates **39 YF**
I have had a couple cancelllations this week, there loss could be your gain. The canyon reports were good the last time anyone could get out and the weather looks great for a shot in the deep. If you have been waiting for a time to go canyon fishing this could the time. The boat will sail open or charter on the following days for either BFT or the canyons, which ever fills up first.
Last edited by Shore Catch Tom; 07-31-2012 at 05:35 PM.
4 spots avialable this Saturday.
I just had to move someone from this Wednesday......so Wednesday is available. The jigging is starting to improve....let's go fishing!
Here is the update, I just had another customer move his trip from Thursday until late august. The jig bite has actually improved the last couple days as you have been reading about. The weather looks good, let's go fishing.
Thursday 8/2- open
Saturday 8/4- open
We look forward to jump onboard with you