boat access to Mullica River - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: boat access to Mullica River

I'm not saying you didnt see a sandshark, I know people that have caught small blues near Lower Bank bridge, but you said an 8 ft sandshark!!! I never saw a sandshark over 4-5 ft, but then again i wasn't there that day .

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Creek Duck View Post
    I'm not saying you didnt see a sandshark, I know people that have caught small blues near Lower Bank bridge, but you said an 8 ft sandshark!!! I never saw a sandshark over 4-5 ft, but then again i wasn't there that day .
    haha fair enough.

n2o

I was there a few weeks ago . Just stumbled upon this place while exploring the pinebarrens. I have a 18ft G3 with a 50hp outboard. I was wondering the same thing about where to avoid after launching. Here are some pictures of the ramp and launch area. Seems like a great place to me . 10.00 to launch during the season . I guess the season starts in late may.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

n2o

couple more

Banned

That last pic that say's "caution end of ramp" should read "If it's low tide and your motor is trimmed down go home and get another lower unit".

Or "Try to drive off the end and see if you can bend your trailer axles yanking out your boat".

Also "Look out there at all the stumps and all that mud with 80% of the channel not marked"

Quote Originally Posted by n2o View Post
    I was there a few weeks ago . Just stumbled upon this place while exploring the pinebarrens. I have a 18ft G3 with a 50hp outboard. I was wondering the same thing about where to avoid after launching. Here are some pictures of the ramp and launch area. Seems like a great place to me . 10.00 to launch during the season . I guess the season starts in late may.

And when it is Jetski time down there you will never want to be near that ramp. It is a complete Zoo on the wknds.
    Someone did a # on you growing up and now everyone on the internet has to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mullica Bob View Post
    That last pic that say's "caution end of ramp" should read "If it's low tide and your motor is trimmed down go home and get another lower unit".

Or "Try to drive off the end and see if you can bend your trailer axles yanking out your boat".

Also "Look out there at all the stumps and all that mud with 80% of the channel not marked"
    Yea those rocks at the end of the ramp aren't as foregiving as the stumps

Banned

I remember when I put my 19 in at Crowleys after they "fixed" the ramp. Blow out tide in the dark with a hard west wind.

I say to self WTF!

Men, the warnings are appreciated and noted. The photos help as well. I will drive down and check it out next week...maybe even wet a line too. thanks

I know this thread is ten years old. How did you make out with Crowleys? I have a 14ft G3 jonboat and would love to pick away at a few stripers on the Mullica.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in