BASS BARN banner

Lake Audrey

16K views 115 replies 26 participants last post by  amesl 
#1 ·
Went on a road trip today to see if we could find this lake, found it, had to hike back to see it, no ramp or access roads yet, Gin clear water, only SMB's, it looks really sweet and the best thing is its going to be a catch and release lake till 2012 than it will be reaccessed,:thumbsup:

#77 ·
Just drove out there..she's about 90% locked up with ice. The "BOAT LAUNCH" area is iced around the edge, and then open water for about 20 or 30 yards out and then it looks like the ice is gettin pretty thick. The gate is open however....hopefully they do SOMETHING for a boat ramp, because once this ground thaws, a 4x4 is going to be the only option for launching.

#83 ·
Yeah I believe the article on in the NJF&W digest said it'd be smallies only and then some panfish and baitfisht-type fish :D

#110 ·
Please let us know when it opens up. I was only able to make it down there 1 time with my Tournament schedule last year.

I need some Smallies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.