BASS BARN banner

Falls township lake

23K views 43 replies 12 participants last post by  poolwinner 
#1 ·
Anyone hear any reports or have any reports of their own about this lake. Core creek is prohibited to fish until opening day on April 2nd, so I have no other places to bass fish on my spring break this week. Any info or other places to bass fish would be much appreciated.

#42 ·
Couldn't resist another

I got out once again from 10:00am to 12:00pm in search of something bigger! The sun was beating down and the lake provides almost no cover. I paddled to my spot but someone else was already fishing the area anchored up. After 30 minutes of no fish he moved so I went to work. 5 inch Watermelon senko with red flakes wacky rigged did the trick! This 16 inch bass was fat!

While drifting in my yak an even larger bass swam right by me...at least 22 inches long.

#43 ·
08/23 Skunk

Fished the back corner of the lake in the kayak today with soft plastics and got the skunk! The bait fish were not as plentiful as previous trips and the top water splashes were almost non existent.

I only spent an hour in that area before heading back to the boat launch. On shore I played around with some sunnies and talked to a couple other anglers. 2 guys trolling in a small boat picked up a few walleye, perch, crappie and a white bass. I didn’t ask them what they were using…I assumed night crawlers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.