6 lb 12 1/4 oz Hawg! - Page 16
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: 6 lb 12 1/4 oz Hawg!

Problem:"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Matthew 16:26 KJV

Solution:"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish but have everlasting life." - John 3:16 KJV

Why wait? Understand, hence believe in Jesus Christ today. It really is that simple.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Problem:"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Matthew 16:26 KJV

Solution:"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish but have everlasting life." - John 3:16 KJV

Why wait? Understand, hence believe in Jesus Christ today. It really is that simple.

At Heritage this time, throwing my favorite Chartruese tail, Watermelon worm, down at the Absecon PD end of the pond when, BAM, a strong pull and bend on my 5'6" Ugly Stick! After breaking the surface and creating a boil a few times she followed my lead and I lipped this 3.60 lb, FAT, PREGNANT HAWG without incident! One never gets tired of that surprise HIT and constant, heavy pull of a live, fat PIG at the end of the line...gotta love it. Unfortunately, when reviewing the video of the catch, I found nothing but black and gray of my jacket on my phone screen, with the audio intact...imagine that,
    Last edited by truthdweller; 04-09-2019 at 06:35 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

At sundown in Hammonton, NJ...

Last edited by truthdweller; 04-13-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Fish Devil likes this.

Not fairing well catching BASS in Absecon lately but, the sunset was spectacular:

Last edited by truthdweller; 04-24-2019 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Sentence structure correction

Another from EHT yesterday:

Last edited by truthdweller; 04-23-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Default Wohooo!

Default Another 5+ pounder!

The HAWGS are hitting these YUM Watermelon Craw Chunk Crawfish Soft Plastics like FREIGHT TRAINS!

Unfortunately, I've lost the video files from 1400 to 1600 today, on my micro SD card! I was last reviewing the said video out at the pond but, when I arrived home to begin editing, it, and others, were gone! I even tried file recovery software without success.

This monster went CRAZY, putting my ultra-light 5'4" UglyStik rod with, 6 lb fluro and 12 lb mono leader to the test! Darn it Jim, you should have seen the video, and heard the whizzing of the drag! This fish was on adrenaline, haha! I caught some smaller BASS as well, making this afternoon EPIC! I'll also be putting together a crazy story/video to end this day. I'll probably be done tomorrow.

Last edited by truthdweller; 05-02-2019 at 02:40 AM.

Default I Went Swimming For BASS!

I'm sure many of you anglers have experienced this on one occasion or another. Here's one that I captured on video...

Last edited by truthdweller; 05-20-2019 at 11:10 PM.

Default Largemouth (in a downpour) BASS - Part 2

Overcast and in the rain again (with my camera case fogging up), I return to retry the Strike King Rage Chunk, Green Pumpkin craw, soft bait to lure out another five pounder in this little pond!

Last edited by truthdweller; 05-20-2019 at 11:08 PM.

Ooops!

I had the two above videos reversed, putting them under the wrong titles. I just edited them and fixed it.

Default Largermouth LEAPING BASS!

Sorry, i haven't posted in a while, mainly because I've been busy...FISHING!

Here's some more videos from around Atlantic County:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in