6 lb 12 1/4 oz Hawg! - Page 17
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: 6 lb 12 1/4 oz Hawg!

Problem:"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Matthew 16:26 KJV

Solution:"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish but have everlasting life." - John 3:16 KJV

Why wait? Understand, hence believe in Jesus Christ today. It really is that simple.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Default Do me a favor...

I think I've made this plea before and, this post may even be taken down but, I have to keep trying and do it again.:

I did not do my homework very well and now, at (56) years old, I'm worried about my retirement. I'm even considering moving out of the country (Asia) in order to survive, unless something changes with what I'll be currently earning at official retirement age, (65). That's nine years from now so, I've given myself until then to do something about it. I'm finally back to work after having been a stay at home Dad since 2008. Yes, you heard it right, I hadn't worked for over ten years. Some say, "I'd like to try that!" but, it hasn't been what you think and, it's now time to retire my wife from being the sole income earner as a Nurse.

Along with becoming a recent online, independent business owner (far from getting on the plus side), I'm considering other avenues of income as well. More specifically, trying to get paid for what I love to do, BASS FISHING! YouTube has allowed many to get paid for what they love but, it requires to have (1000) SUBSCRIBERS before I too, can be monetized (make money) for my efforts. My videos are FAR from the content and quality that they could be but, I have to start somewhere.

PLEASE, help a desperate guy out and go to "BASSdelight" on YouTube and SUBSCRIBE to my channel. I'll return the favor and subscribe to your channel, if you too are seeking to do the same. I'd appreciate it beyond words. Any comments and suggestions here, or there, would be greatly appreciated as well.

Very respectfully,
    Gary
    Last edited by truthdweller; 07-01-2019 at 06:31 PM.
    Problem:"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Matthew 16:26 KJV

Solution:"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish but have everlasting life." - John 3:16 KJV

Why wait? Understand, hence believe in Jesus Christ today. It really is that simple.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Default More PIGS!

Last edited by truthdweller; 10-26-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Last edited by truthdweller; 10-27-2019 at 10:22 PM.

"Leno" catching MONSTERS out at EHT Nature Reserve in his kayak and, the rain!

Last edited by truthdweller; 10-26-2019 at 07:34 PM.

Last edited by truthdweller; 12-22-2019 at 07:19 PM.

Default BKC PK14 w/Neraus 36 lb Trolling Motor

Been out twice to the EHT Nature Reserve to video for my remote control trolling motor conversion. Help me out everyone and Subscribe to my channel:

Last edited by truthdweller; 03-31-2020 at 10:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in