Trout Stocking
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trout Stocking

Default Trout Stocking

https://www.state.nj.us/dep/fgw/trtinfo_spring.htm

Posted today on NJ F&W site. I know with everything going on, fishing is the furthest thing from a lot of peoples minds especially if you work in any thing related to healthcare, first response, etc. or have already been impacted directly, but this sounds like a sensible approach to me. We're all going to need a safe outlet soon.

More details on their facebook page too.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Yesterday's update from Fish and Wildlife about Trout stocking and season. At least it doesn't say, "stay home and wait until next year".

https://www.state.nj.us/dep/fgw/news...shing_info.htm

Hey Mike, thanks for posting. I wonder how much access we will have. Wildlife management areas are open but county and municipal parks are closed. The have even closed the bulkhead in the middle of the perch run. With schools closed and most of the other businesses in south jersey closed what fishing spots that are still open are crowded with people desperate to get out of the house.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

I was out yesterday & it felt like I was fishing in a Walmart. Now that they are closing parks & lakes, all the ones that remain open are getting packed.... hope they don’t close the only ones left.

Quote Originally Posted by Oyster Dog View Post
    Hey Mike, thanks for posting. I wonder how much access we will have. Wildlife management areas are open but county and municipal parks are closed. The have even closed the bulkhead in the middle of the perch run. With schools closed and most of the other businesses in south jersey closed what fishing spots that are still open are crowded with people desperate to get out of the house.
    Much like in the middle of a bad winter when everything is iced up, this too will pass. But one thing we can do is get out real early, if and when we're lucky enough to get a window of opportunity. Another option is the kayak...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in