BASS BARN banner

2020 Freshwater Reports...

6K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  rob 
#1 ·
Post them here...
Thanks for contributing :thumbsup: :cool:

#2 · (Edited)
Hmmm, might as well kick off the 2020 fw report thread with a catfish blitz report :D :D

actually, kind of serious as I had my 2 grandsons out yesterday (ages 5 and 7) out for some bait fishing yesterday. First stop was slow, we were using minnows (and worms for the younger guy to keep him on sunny action). Second stop put the rods in and in 5 minutes bang, got 5 big cats, 4 bulls and one whopping channel. Another pulled in a kiddie rod I had laid down while helping on another rod. That was basically it. Good way to top off a cool, fall, day.

#3 ·
Fished with the grandsons this weekend, and had a few nice channel cats try to pull the rods out of our hands

Also, when packing up, my son in law was reeling in and snagged something. Turned out to be a small rod that a catfish pulled in when my back was turned, a few weeks ago. I had to wade out to get it but it was a hoot getting it back :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.