Only 16% say no to marijuana legalization - Page 23
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Only 16% say no to marijuana legalization

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyZac View Post
    ...That said, are you SURE that SMOKING week is less harmful to my body than taking percosets for a week (something I've done twice, for ski related knee injuries)?...
    I'm as sure as you are. The government has been trying for decades or more to determine the long term health risks of weed and have come up empty. Sure, SMOKING anything can't be great for your lungs if you are doing it 24/7 but studies show your lungs can handle it in moderation. If it were legal you could more easily get it in cookies or whatever and EAT it though. Percs on the other hand....well, just look at the fine print. Even low usage can cause liver damage among MANY other things....I'd rather lose my right arm than my liver . That is why I won't even take Tylenol or the like.
    BayRat

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Another topic, yes, but again (again and again and again and again), I believe I have said many times I have no issue AT ALL with pot being used by the medical industry.

So if you look at my responses carefully, what are we disagreeing on? Whether or not heroin should be legal? Whether or not insurance should cover accidents?

I think I'm being very logical and reasonable in saying that society should take care of accidents, and not condone things like heroin.

Again and again and again, this thread is about pot...and I've said again and again heroin is a completely different subject. I think we agree on most things in this thread, now move over and make room for me on your fence!
    BayRat

Quote Originally Posted by BayRat View Post
    Again and again and again, this thread is about pot...and I've said again and again heroin is a completely different subject. I think we agree on most things in this thread, now move over and make room for me on your fence!
    Yes, the thread title is about pot, but a thread on the Dry Dock isn't legit until it gets sidetracked.

I'm not taking issue with pot. It's legal, and where it ain't, it will be shortly. The Pot and Gay Marriage battles are over. They're both here to stay.

What's up next? Libertarians, with this "total freedom" mantra, have put heroin and prostitution on the table (in this thread), so let's have at it.
    To my bitches - - - PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!! --- Get used to it.

Proud to be an original member of the "Band of Useless Idiots"

Quote Originally Posted by BayRat View Post
    The government has been trying for decades or more to determine the long term health risks of weed and have come up empty.

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00001143.htm
    Ray/Char-Sea
    32 Carolina Classic
    1750 Hydra-Sports

Fishermen were the first

Quote Originally Posted by char-sea cap View Post
    Wow, thanks for that very vague statement our gov. put out after spending billions of dollars on the study. Words like "suspected" and "unknown" make me happy to pay my taxes so we can come up with these solid as a rock conclusions!

Now find me the same crap about any other legal drugs named above.
    BayRat

Yes, the thread title is about pot, but a thread on the Dry Dock isn't legit until it gets sidetracked.

I'm not taking issue with pot. It's legal, and where it ain't, it will be shortly. The Pot and Gay Marriage battles are over. They're both here to stay.

What's up next? Libertarians, with this "total freedom" mantra, have put heroin and prostitution on the table (in this thread), so let's have at it.
    Hey, don't knock the oldest profession in the world! It should be legal and regulated as it is in Vegas....but that's another topic for another day too.

I've never paid for sex, but I won't tell a 75 year old vet that he cant if he wants to! Better legal and safe than going to some street corner disease ridden ho.

As for my "what's up next" rebuttal, go back a few pages .
    BayRat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in