Dear Mr. Khan:
    I, like millions of Americans saw your [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]speech
    at the DNC on Thursday night.

http://usdefensewatch.com/2016/07/an...mr-khizr-khan/
    reel_smooth, fran and BayRat like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

No one, not even The Donald, could have said it better.
    Given that the earth is covered two-thirds by water and one-third by land, it's clear as to how our time should be divided - one-third by work and two-thirds fishing!!!

I can only hope and pray that this letter gets spread around this country of ours and enough folks read the full body of it. If they do the reasoning and strength of what it says will sink in and just maybe make a difference in the approach to radical islam that we take.
    Jerry

Perfectly said and I'm not a far right guy. All Americans need to come together and solve this issue.

Khan gets a free pass from me, as does every parent who has lost a child in war.

I neither hold their words/feelings against them, nor do I take them seriously.

From Cindy Sheehan to Khan, honor the sacrifice their family made and let them vent, but don't really give much consideration to the harsh feelings. I can't expect the parent(s) of any dead child to be rational when it comes to issues like this.
    Last edited by JoeyZac; 07-31-2016 at 10:57 AM. Reason: corrected typos
    To my bitches - - - PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!! --- Get used to it.

Proud to be an original member of the "Band of Useless Idiots"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyZac View Post
    Khan gets a free pass from, as does every parent who has lost a child in war.

I neither hold their words/feeling against them, nor do I take them seriously.

From Cindy Sheehan to Khan, honor the sacrifice their family made and let them vent, but don't really give much consideration to the harsh feelings. I can't expect the parent(s) of any dead child to be rational when it comes to issues like this.
    Totally agree - with your comments, and the letter that appears at the top of the page.

I must add though that in my opinion Trumps comments were inappropriate. It's a shame he did not offer a more well thought out view as Ray Starmann did.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyZac View Post
    Khan gets a free pass from, as does every parent who has lost a child in war.

I neither hold their words/feeling against them, nor do I take them seriously.

JOEYZAC, I totally agree!!!!!! The sin is in using them as foils.
    markushook and reel_smooth like this.
    Fran
    A proud member of Ancient Mariners
    Character is higher then Intellect
    The decisions we make dictate the lives we lead

Boatless

I totally agree with the letter.

I disagree with the letter. Radical Islam CANNOT BE DEFEATED. As long as violent jihad remains a tenet of the Koran, there will be young Muslims to pick up the baton. The only way to defeat this is for Islam to go through a reformation. For them, history stopped in the 7th century when the Koran was completed.

Quote Originally Posted by philnam View Post
    I disagree with the letter. Radical Islam CANNOT BE DEFEATED. As long as violent jihad remains a tenet of the Koran, there will be young Muslims to pick up the baton. The only way to defeat this is for Islam to go through a reformation. For them, history stopped in the 7th century when the Koran was completed.
    I hate to say it but the only way to defeat it is to kill every last one of them. Japan wouldn't have surrendered unless we dropped the bomb, they vowed to fight untill every last Japanese man,woman and child was gone. Things will change only when they see they will be wiped off the face of the earth.
    Man's best freind

Quote Originally Posted by Sealion View Post
    I hate to say it but the only way to defeat it is to kill every last one of them. Japan wouldn't have surrendered unless we dropped the bomb, they vowed to fight untill every last Japanese man,woman and child was gone. Things will change only when they see they will be wiped off the face of the earth.
    You can't kill 100% of anything, it's impossible. They will scatter like cockroaches and weak countries will foster them. Christians had a reformation & stopped burning "witches." Reform minded Muslims (e.g. Hirsi Ali) must be encouraged by the west instead of being marginalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Sealion View Post

You are correct but the big question is how do you do it. The Japanese gave up after 2 atomic bombs mainly because they thought there would be more
    bombs. We cannot use anything like that against them today. Also how do you go about forcing a reformation on Islam when their holy books preach
    nothing but violence and hatred for everything not Islam???
    Jerry

It cannot be stopped until atrocities committed in the name of Islam reach such a level of horror that countries like the USA are willing to abandon/rewrite their constitution and are willing to declare war on Islam.

Once they nuke Paris, Rome, New York, London, Madrid, Sydney and Jerusalem, then maybe people will be willing to have the conversation, but even then, the bleeding heart Libs would never let it fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Anton View Post
    You are correct but the big question is how do you do it. The Japanese gave up after 2 atomic bombs mainly because they thought there would be more
    bombs. We cannot use anything like that against them today. Also how do you go about forcing a reformation on Islam when their holy books preach
    nothing but violence and hatred for everything not Islam???
    Muslims who are in favor of reformation must be protected, encouraged and actively helped. The holy Christian bible and Jewish Torah have violent passages but these are relics no longer enforced due to reformation. You cannot force anything with bombs or words. Reformation must come from within.

Quote Originally Posted by philnam View Post
    Muslims who are in favor of reformation must be protected, encouraged and actively helped. The holy Christian bible and Jewish Torah have violent passages but these are relics no longer enforced due to reformation. You cannot force anything with bombs or words. Reformation must come from within.
    Well, I for one don't feel like waiting a couple thousand years for this religion to get through it's violent stage.

Islam needs to either join civilized mankind, or be purged from it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in