Russia: Trump is still ours
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Russia: Trump is still ours

Default Russia: Trump is still ours

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...americas-dying

TRUMP IS OURS’

From the U.S. troop drawdown in Germany to Trump’s refusal to slam Russia over soldier bounties, Russian state media is jubilant over America acting in the Kremlin’s interests.
    Potomac likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for that Frankie, except you and the daily beast are correct in the fact that Putin is laughing but you completely ignore the truth and the reasons why heís laughing. Heís laughing and sipping Russian vodka while watching the chit show going on in our country thatís being fueled in one respect and ignored in another by the Democratic Party. Iíve already said this in a previous thread. Glad your catching up. And guess what, itís not just Putin, its most likely every other leader in the world. Whatís happened and continues to happen at the hands of the liberal politicians in this country is a joke, a travesty and an embarrassment to our country. And you support this chit show. Shame on you buddy. I feel bad for your children, if you have any, for having a father whoís hatred of our President will cause him to willfully sacrifice their future because of his hatred.

Germany has relied on America's might to defend them since eternity.
    They spend a fortune buying energy from their nemesis, Russia.
    Time for everyone to belly up to the bar and pay their way, Frank.
    That includes Germany. Spend some money on defense, Germany.
    Do you think we should defend Germany? Why Frank? Answer me why?
    Because of Russia? I'm tired of the Russian narrative. GTF over it.
    Do you think the US should start looking at the real enemy? Chyna?
    You libtards are trying to protect Chyna from any ramifications from CV19. WTF?
    As far as bounties go, no concrete evidence on a practice that has been used forever.
    Iran did it and Obama gave them billions in cash Frank.
    Your head is so far up your *** you can probably see your gum disease.
    You are an unAmerican a$$ and your vote will go down in history as one who
    voted for the demise of my great country.
    I can't stand the way things are turning. I won't stand by and watch it happen.
    Fools like Franks hate Trump so much they are willing to give it all away to remove him. ALL of it.
    Liberalism is truly, no joke, a mental disorder.

The American Journal of Political Science published a correction this year saying that the 2012 paper has “an error” — and that liberal political beliefs, not conservative ones, are actually linked to psychoticism. This is from the NY Post no less.

God Bless America
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is itís natural manure.
    Thomas Jefferson

[QUOTE=fran;9555319]If I'm incorrect please correct me but wasn't there a report that the drawdown in Germany was sending those troops to Poland?
    Hardtop likes this.
    Fran
    A proud member of Ancient Mariners
    Character is higher then Intellect
    The decisions we make dictate the lives we lead

Boatless

Daily Yeast have any info on Biden's platform?
    #SayHisName, Cannons life matters! #CLM

Quote Originally Posted by Franks Seaswirl View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...americas-dying

TRUMP IS OURS’

From the U.S. troop drawdown in Germany to Trump’s refusal to slam Russia over soldier bounties, Russian state media is jubilant over America acting in the Kremlin’s interests.

Please tell me you didn't knowingly omit that your post contains the words of the writer. By the way, you're a big questionnaire of the validity of a writer. What is this writer's credentials?
    Fran
    A proud member of Ancient Mariners
    Character is higher then Intellect
    The decisions we make dictate the lives we lead

Boatless

Ignore the troll. If biden wins the election, let him become the first to witness the end of his freedoms. Simply laugh at him when he whines about the repercussions.

Lol, bitterness from a parasite. People who actually contribute see through the brainwashed never trumper losers.

What a sad pathetic life Frankie is living.
    GLENN BROOKS and fshlot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gal101168 View Post
    What a sad pathetic life Frankie is living.
    He has nothing but hate running through his veins. Whenever he tries to sound intelligent, he gets shot down with facts never to return. He just starts another hate thread. He's a joke!!
    gal101168 likes this.
    EVEN FISH STAY OUT OF TROUBLE IF THEY JUST KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT!!

Yes, that's correct ............. Donald J. Trump is STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!

And to quote Dan Bongino ............. It's Saturday, August 1st, 2020, and Barack Obama is still the most corrupt president ever.

Given that the earth is covered two-thirds by water and one-third by land, it's clear as to how our time should be divided - one-third by work and two-thirds fishing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Thanks for that Frankie, except you and the daily beast are correct in the fact that Putin is laughing but you completely ignore the truth and the reasons why he’s laughing. He’s laughing and sipping Russian vodka while watching the chit show going on in our country that’s being fueled in one respect and ignored in another by the Democratic Party. I’ve already said this in a previous thread. Glad your catching up. And guess what, it’s not just Putin, its most likely every other leader in the world. What’s happened and continues to happen at the hands of the liberal politicians in this country is a joke, a travesty and an embarrassment to our country. And you support this chit show. Shame on you buddy. I feel bad for your children, if you have any, for having a father who’s hatred of our President will cause him to willfully sacrifice their future because of his hatred.
    He is laughing because he helped Trump get elected and we have become country of chaos and division. How does it feel to have a President who is subservient to Putin?

[QUOTE=fran;9555321]
    Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    If I'm incorrect please correct me but wasn't there a report that the drawdown in Germany was sending those troops to Poland?
    some. But what was the reasoning. Because Trump says Germany is not paying their fair share to Nato. Trump does not even understand the funding formula. He is Putin boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Potomac View Post
    Germany has relied on America's might to defend them since eternity.
    They spend a fortune buying energy from their nemesis, Russia.
    Time for everyone to belly up to the bar and pay their way, Frank.
    That includes Germany. Spend some money on defense, Germany.
    Do you think we should defend Germany? Why Frank? Answer me why?
    Because of Russia? I'm tired of the Russian narrative. GTF over it.
    Do you think the US should start looking at the real enemy? Chyna?
    You libtards are trying to protect Chyna from any ramifications from CV19. WTF?
    As far as bounties go, no concrete evidence on a practice that has been used forever.
    Iran did it and Obama gave them billions in cash Frank.
    Your head is so far up your *** you can probably see your gum disease.
    You are an unAmerican a$$ and your vote will go down in history as one who
    voted for the demise of my great country.
    I can't stand the way things are turning. I won't stand by and watch it happen.
    Fools like Franks hate Trump so much they are willing to give it all away to remove him. ALL of it.
    Liberalism is truly, no joke, a mental disorder.

The American Journal of Political Science published a correction this year saying that the 2012 paper has “an error” — and that liberal political beliefs, not conservative ones, are actually linked to psychoticism. This is from the NY Post no less.

God Bless America
    Trump is a one term joke. Get over it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in