If I we’re a College
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By snprblue2
  • 1 Post By rfanow

Thread: If I we’re a College

Default If I we’re a College

Football player , and the school was closed to students , why on “gods green earth” would I play .... https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/02/s...ll-pac-12.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

I guess they never had this on any team they played
    https://www.meningitisb.com/what-is-...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sports are done in my eyes anyway
    Legal Reform
    Reduce the numbers of Lawyers in Public Office

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

Quote Originally Posted by Hardtop View Post
    I guess they never had this on any team they played
    https://www.meningitisb.com/what-is-...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sports are done in my eyes anyway
    I am so elated we have sports back ! Golf , hockey, basketball, baseball, soccer, ... Thursday starts the PGA championship!! The hockey playoff qualifiers, have been intense !! Baseball has been so fun to watch ( my Mets suck) what else is new , Champions league starts back up on fri . And after a champ is crowned ,all the Europe leagues start up again , so for me it’s just a little normality back-in my life
    Last edited by rfanow; 08-03-2020 at 09:04 AM.

Maybe because it is something that they have done all of their lives and they think they have a shot at doing more?

You know they had the Olympics in 1920 right in the midst of the Spanish Flu epidemic, we also had a presidential election where people voted on site and we played baseball with crowds present.

You new BB name is Karen.
    "We are tired as Americans being told how were supposed to think or what's insensitive. What cracks me up is how people on this site hold these politicians up like they are GODS when most of them on (both sides) are scumbags."-Glenn Brooks.

Quote Originally Posted by snprblue2 View Post
    Maybe because it is something that they have done all of their lives and they think they have a shot at doing more?

You know they had the Olympics in 1920 right in the midst of the Spanish Flu epidemic, we also had a presidential election where people voted on site and we played baseball with crowds present.

You new BB name is Karen.
    1920 the Spanish flu was 90% gone ..The Spanish flu, also known as the 1918 flu pandemic, was an unusually deadly influenza pandemic caused by the H1N1 influenza A virus. Lasting from February 1918 to April 1920, it infected 500 million people–about a third of the world's population at the time–in four successive waves. The death toll is typically estimated to have been somewhere between 17 million and 50 million, making it one of the deadliest pandemics in human history.[4]
    bay bee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rfanow View Post
    1920 the Spanish flu was 90% gone ..The Spanish flu, also known as the 1918 flu pandemic, was an unusually deadly influenza pandemic caused by the H1N1 influenza A virus. Lasting from February 1918 to April 1920, it infected 500 million people–about a third of the world's population at the time–in four successive waves. The death toll is typically estimated to have been somewhere between 17 million and 50 million, making it one of the deadliest pandemics in human history.[4]
    You said the spanish flu still here last week. We are much more technologically more advanced then we were back then and have access to much better theraputics. According to numbers you have presented there is a 99.962% survival rate with this flu. Do we need to stay in basements?

I think we can live our lives if we understand what is right and what is wrong and take personable responsibility for our actions. I do not need some tinpot dictator telling me how I should live my life--while he is killing his most vulnerable people over his outright stupidity.
    "We are tired as Americans being told how were supposed to think or what's insensitive. What cracks me up is how people on this site hold these politicians up like they are GODS when most of them on (both sides) are scumbags."-Glenn Brooks.

Quote Originally Posted by snprblue2 View Post
    You said the spanish flu still here last week. We are much more technologically more advanced then we were back then and have access to much better theraputics. According to numbers you have presented there is a 99.962% survival rate with this flu. Do we need to stay in basements?

I think we can live our lives if we understand what is right and what is wrong and take personable responsibility for our actions. I do not need some tinpot dictator telling me how I should live my life--while he is killing his most vulnerable people over his outright stupidity.
    all well and good but you seem to have forgotten the most important thing in a pandemic...... tell me what you forgot.... say it !
    Last edited by rfanow; 08-03-2020 at 10:10 AM.

Karen
    is the leader of the Covid pack .
    VAROOM , VAROOM ,
    VAROOOOOMMMM.

all well and good but you seem to have forgotten the most important thing in a pandemic...... tell me what you forgot.... say it !
    Nope............

Ok ....... when your ready you’ll say it ... it is the single most important thing about a pandemic .... so that will be your homework

Football player , and the school was closed to students , why on “gods green earth” would I play .... https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/02/s...ll-pac-12.html
    Do you think collage athletes attend classes?
    Trump 2020 Joe Biden is a senile old pervert.

Hi Karen how's that virus treating you?

Why waste time getting schooled by him chump?

You're not a college football player, you're a girl

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in