Yanks Flies - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yanks Flies

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    I was pretty sure John doesn't tie them but thought maybe he still was in control of the cattle prod.

Dixie, the antlers are because you didn't mix it with yak sak. That neutralizes the 'nads except for the enzyte syndrome which may be beneficial to some. Unless they have low blood pressure, then it's just to painful.
    With posts like that, you'll fit in just fine with the merry band of ne'er do wells and miscreants we have assembled here!
    The only thing worse than an illegal immigrant is the American that hires him....

If guns cause crime, all of mine must be defective. - Ted Nugent

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by VF Fishhead View Post
    John doesn't tie them, once you get as big as him, they pull sri lankan kids off of soccer ball sewing and get them working on assassins. there is a global effect to his brilliance.
    Who cares as long as they catch! I'll give 30 cents a week and some stale bread to tie me a gross of them!!!
    The only thing worse than an illegal immigrant is the American that hires him....

If guns cause crime, all of mine must be defective. - Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by dixie noormiss View Post
    Who cares as long as they catch! I'll give 30 cents a week and some stale bread to tie me a gross of them!!!
    If my employment situation doesn't change in the near future, i might have to take you up on that, however i won't except stale bread that has been thrown at your black flag lying boat......bad mo jo
    Nullum gratuitum prandium

5. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Well, I have purchased 3 dozen flies, do they come in any color other than chartruese, and there isn't a Yank in the bunch. I feel unequiped to go forth and be productive with the long rod. At this rate I'll be forced to start tying, trying I should say. Not really where I wanted to go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in