Yanks Flies
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yanks Flies

Default Yanks Flies

Tried to order some assasins last might from Cabelas, they are backordered. In order for them to accept your order for the backordered flies, you have to order 3 of each..??\
    Who else handles Yanks flies?

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

I believe Feathercraft carrys them
    ShoreBird
    [email protected]

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fly fish and you sell him rods, reels, and equipment for a lifetime."
    --
    Sandee Middleton
    AMSA 852

Stay Thirsty My Friend
    http://home.comcast.net/~jmfedgchin/goodday4.jpg

If you think it's tuff finding Yanks flies, try buying handgun ammo.
    Which flies are you looking for?
    John Yank

5. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Flyguy784 View Post
    Feathercraft does have them.

As for the handgun ammo, I know someone that has been collecting discontinued, special interest colts and S&W's, and he has told me , when you go into the store, there is nothing there for handgun ammo. Everybody is afraid of Obama I guess. Personally, I thousands of rounds of various calibers in Military sealed ammo cans. Lots of 45ACP( my favorite) military ammo. Crimped and sealed, will last more than my lifetime
    Pete

1970 402c.i. 375hp, 4:11 rear end.

NOW THAT'S A RIDE!!

use UV Knotsense always

I'm looking for another piece by the way. Like to get a large caliber revolver.
    John Yank

I'm looking for another piece by the way. Like to get a large caliber revolver.
    Personally, I like the model 29 S&W in 44 mag. I have a blued " classic Deluxe " with a 5 in. BBL. I think they still make it, but only in stainless with a 5"bbl. I have owned several 44's, including the Ruger super Blackhawk in 44. I just do not like the looks of the Dan Wessons or Colt Anacondas or the ruger redhawk. 44mag will interchange with 44 special, if you want to shoot reduced loads. Having been a hand loader for 45 years, I can make any bullet do what i want, so i tend to pick the more powerful, and bring them down where they are comfortable to shoot. The blued Model 29 with a 6IN bbl, is the gun Dirty Harry made famous.
    Pete

NOW THAT'S A RIDE!!

use UV Knotsense always

I just ordered from Feathercraft, Thanks guys.
    I wanted some 3/0 but 1/0 was tha largest in the Assassins.
    Guess Cabelas will have more someday.

2dogs,

I have an original Yank's assassin. I will send it to you in exchange for a pint of goat's blood, two dried newts, a hank of rhinocerus tail hair, and a wombat tooth. You see, I can't catch anything with it (something about a 13 man curse, no proper head gear, and my utter failure to use knot sense!)
    You'll get the fly, and I;ll get the neccessary items to remove my hex. No substitutions on the above items though. Last time i tried that, I sprouted a 6 inch long tail....

Seriously, though, the man ties killer stuff, you won't be disappointed..

Harry
    The only thing worse than an illegal immigrant is the American that hires him....

If guns cause crime, all of mine must be defective. - Ted Nugent

Dixie,

Sounds like a deal to me but I'm short a newt. Would you take a warthog left gonad instead? It's dried and hardly chewed on at all.
    I just got an email from Feathercraft. They don't have the Yanks either, on backorder.
    Yo John, you on a sabattical or something?? I ordered 2 bottles of knot sense.

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    Dixie,

Sounds like a deal to me but I'm short a newt. Would you take a warthog left gonad instead? It's dried and hardly chewed on at all.
    I just got an email from Feathercraft. They don't have the Yanks either, on backorder.
    Yo John, you on a sabattical or something??
    Damn, last time I used warthog 'nads, my skin became spotted and small antlers sprouted form my forehead (you don't want to know how i fixed that!)

I have it on very good authority that Mr. Yank is currently being fitted for a hat that has GPS navigation, fish finding capabilities, flares, CD player, night vision goggles, Knotsense dispenser, magnifying lenses (he is OLD, you know!!!)kevlar, aerdynamic ear flaps to decrease outboard motor fuel burn, short wave radio, EPIRB, and satellite TV. He has to have three vertebrae from his neck removed to allow for the installation of sidewinder missle launchers also. he'll be back soon.....
    The only thing worse than an illegal immigrant is the American that hires him....

If guns cause crime, all of mine must be defective. - Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by dixie noormiss View Post
    2dogs,

I have an original Yank's assassin. I will send it to you in exchange for a pint of goat's blood, two dried newts, a hank of rhinocerus tail hair, and a wombat tooth. You see, I can't catch anything with it (something about a 13 man curse, no proper head gear, and my utter failure to use knot sense!)
    You'll get the fly, and I;ll get the neccessary items to remove my hex. No substitutions on the above items though. Last time i tried that, I sprouted a 6 inch long tail....

Seriously, though, the man ties killer stuff, you won't be disappointed..

Harry
    thats great Harry

-------------------
    Catch and Release
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by dixie noormiss View Post
    Damn, last time I used warthog 'nads, my skin became spotted and small antlers sprouted form my forehead (you don't want to know how i fixed that!)

I have it on very good authority that Mr. Yank is currently being fitted for a hat that has GPS navigation, fish finding capabilities, flares, CD player, night vision goggles, Knotsense dispenser, magnifying lenses (he is OLD, you know!!!)kevlar, aerdynamic ear flaps to decrease outboard motor fuel burn, short wave radio, EPIRB, and satellite TV. He has to have three vertebrae from his neck removed to allow for the installation of sidewinder missle launchers also. he'll be back soon.....
    Check with VF, but I think there are ballistic tiles in the earflaps
    Pete

NOW THAT'S A RIDE!!

use UV Knotsense always

Quote Originally Posted by Narragansett View Post
    Check with VF, but I think there are ballistic tiles in the earflaps
    that is correct, Sir
    Nullum gratuitum prandium

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    Dixie,

....Yo John, you on a sabattical or something?? I ordered 2 bottles of knot sense.
    John doesn't tie them, once you get as big as him, they pull sri lankan kids off of soccer ball sewing and get them working on assassins. there is a global effect to his brilliance.
    Nullum gratuitum prandium

I was pretty sure John doesn't tie them but thought maybe he still was in control of the cattle prod.

Dixie, the antlers are because you didn't mix it with yak sak. That neutralizes the 'nads except for the enzyte syndrome which may be beneficial to some. Unless they have low blood pressure, then it's just to painful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in