The keys joint
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The keys joint

Default The keys joint

My boy finalized the keys rental, exactly where I said Ron. I've rented this house before, it's fantastic. You can tie the boat up, walk 10 steps and fall into the lovely pool. What could be better. Freakn place even comes with 3 kayaks. Now I'm really itchin. I saw an 80 pound Goliath Grouper while snorkeling in that lagoon and it has a resident Manatee. I'm thinkin I raised him right.

http://www.keyrentals.com/manateefinally.htm
    John Yank

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Looks like a good spot. Snappers and Jacks around the bridge, good bait catching spots, nice ocean side bonefish and permit flats, and plenty of poons in that area.
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Sounds like you are all set for a fantastic trip. Just watch out the sharks. Saw some big ones roaming around last time I was down there. They just sneak up out of no where.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Counting on it Ray. Taking my stand up rods for just such a situation.
    John Yank

Quote Originally Posted by Flyguy784 View Post
    Counting on it Ray. Taking my stand up rods for just such a situation.
    Nothing beats a whole jack for sharks and goliaths.
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in