Somerset Fly Fishing Show
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Somerset Fly Fishing Show

Lightbulb

It's the biggest, and the best! Truely a first class operation from the first step through the door! Every item at a great price! I met almost all of my old friends, and made some new ones as well. I hope you stop by our SJCFA Booth to say hi! We are just outside of the catch room (where Shore Catch Guide Service presents)...We could not have a better spot!
    Do what it takes to catch fish!

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

On my way out the door now! This is the 1st time for the Fly Fishing Show for me, and I feel like a kid going to a toy store! For a cold January morning, this is almost as good as going fishing.

Thumbs up

made my way to the fly show this weekend only one word can discribe it Awsome i had the pleasure of meeting frank for the first time also had the pleasure of spending all my money

the kid tight lines
    kyle heyman srsa member
    thers nothing like a screaming drag and getting crushed by the waves of the montauk surf <br /> the kid <br /> kyle heyman srsa member

5. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Kyle,
    It was a pleasure to meet you today, and also your Grand Father! He is a very proud man, and for good reason. I hope to hear from you around these parts on a more regular basis. Always ask, and no secrets here....
    Best of luck on your carreer path. Trust your heart, and always rememebr: You need to have fun with whatever you do. If I can ever help, just ask!
    Do what it takes to catch fish!

I enjoyed my two days at the show. The representatives of the SJCFA did us proud. Our table looked very professional. When the regular membership gets to see our three fold hand out, they will be super impressed. It is in full color and explains our mission statement. The running programs on the computors and the excellent fly tying by our crew couldn't be better. Everyone who worked the table had a great time. We got to meet alot of new prospective members, we recieved many complimentary comments from other vendors and from those being introduced to our club. I am sure you will hear like comments from all those that were involved. You still can go, the show still runs tomorrow. Stop by check it out our table first hand. If you have never gone, and you fly fish, you have to experience it.

If you go, stop by the Saltwater Edge booth. They were very interested in the progress of our fly club and how we help introduce others to all aspects of fly fishing, tying etc. They gave SJCFA a very nice donation of tying materials to help our club. Their selection of colored bucktails and quaility is super. Most of us bought lots of new colors. I think Hip went crazy and bought the most, so we should see some neat flys comming soon.

I got lots of new stuff to make flys with. so winter will be alittle shorter. It was a great couple of days.

Supporting Vendor

I was wandering around the Ft Wash show yesterday and could not understand why the flyfishing guys I bought stuff from last year weren't there.... duh....

Stay Tuna-ed!
    Capt. Ed B.

Your "friend in the business" at TackleDirect 1-888-354-7335

On The Water Magazine South Jersey Monthly Columnist

Steelfin Die-Cut Decals & Apparel

2008 May-Craft 2300CCX
    Hydrasports 2800 Vector Twin 250 HPDI SOLD!

Marvelous Margate NJ

Ray,
    Thanks for the ride Friday night, I'm still shakin' off the cold. Tried my hand at a few of those popper bodies over the weekend, they may actually be too large.
    Rocco

Rocco You have to think big to catch big. They will catch.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in