Fishing Reports December 1 - December 31 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Fishing Reports December 1 - December 31

rob

Ray,

Don't rush it, you'll have plenty of fishing ahead of you, if you're (a good) patient!

Have a great holiday with your family, it will be extra special this year!

------------

Rob

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Best wishes for a 100% recovery. We are all fortunate that we have such advanced medical technology to keep us going.I usually check your reports as we fish the same areas.even the tog guys were complaining this year so you have not been missing much.

med

Ray, So sorry to hear of your problem, but glad that you are on the road to recovery. Hope you and your family have a Great Christmas, and I hope to see you on the water again, SOON!!!!
    '04 Key West 2020 Bluewater CC

5. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Had a bit of a set back. Was home a few days an d had a major blood pressure issue. Was developing fluid around the lungs and heart and had to do the 911 thing to Cape Regional and then over to Penn again. Been there ever since as they has to open me up again and pull out all the junk and then re heal up. It has not been fun but some things you just do not get a choice. Been in the hospital for over 30 days now,which feels like over a year. Hope them to have me clear to go home before Christmas. Then it will be adjusting to all my new limitations.

Sorry to hear. Hang in there Ray and know everyone has you in their thoughts and prayers

Ray,
    hang in there Pal, keep your spirits high and keep smiling

-------------------
    Catch and Release
    Bob

rob

Quote Originally Posted by CapeMayRay View Post
    Had a bit of a set back. Was home a few days an d had a major blood pressure issue. Was developing fluid around the lungs and heart and had to do the 911 thing to Cape Regional and then over to Penn again. Been there ever since as they has to open me up again and pull out all the junk and then re heal up. It has not been fun but some things you just do not get a choice. Been in the hospital for over 30 days now,which feels like over a year. Hope them to have me clear to go home before Christmas. Then it will be adjusting to all my new limitations.
    Wow, Ray. Will keep you in prayer.

------------

Rob

Ray,
    Wow, I haven't checked in for a while but just got finished reading your latest health updates. I hope and pray you regain your strength and mobility back soon. The fish aren't ready for you to give it up yet. And there's always one more fly to tie... Praying for your quick recovery!

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I have gone through a ton of things in my life but this over a month laying in a hospital bed has to mentally the toughest thing that I have ever done. It is looking good that I will be home in a few before Christmas and life will be some what good again. Pretty much have to let this fall and Christmas just go to the way side. and pick up the pieces in the New Year.
    rob, fdformicola, Belmo and 1 others like this.

You at HUP, Ray? Can you read? I got a bunch of books, fishing and otherwise, and can drop stuff off for you if you're bored out of your mind. I work in the city, and can scoot over there pretty much anytime -- let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by CapeMayRay View Post
    Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I have gone through a ton of things in my life but this over a month laying in a hospital bed has to mentally the toughest thing that I have ever done. It is looking good that I will be home in a few before Christmas and life will be some what good again. Pretty much have to let this fall and Christmas just go to the way side. and pick up the pieces in the New Year.
    Happy to hear you pulled through Ray. Unbelievable story. You've been in my thoughts. Sorry to hear you've had a tough time. I hope you get home soon, read some good books, and take it easy man.
    Last edited by insomniac; 12-22-2016 at 05:33 PM.
    Insomniac Guide Service LLC
    Capt. Dan Schafer
    Year Round Striped Bass
    Shallow Water Back Bay
    Fly & Light Tackle Fishing
    in Stone Harbor NJ.
    (609)-780-5124
    [email protected]
    G.Loomis, Shimano, Yeti, Lowrance, Tackle Direct Pro Staff
    Join Us On Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Insomniac-Guide-Service-LLC/127841563899334

Ray, Totally floored by reading of your situation. Haven't been online much and catching up this news was a shock. Amazing how you can go from relatively alright to scary danger. Wow! Hope you do get home for Christmas, and keep on doing what they tell you - you'll pull through, probably better than before. Best to you and your family - so important in times like these.

Ray, Hope you are feeling better & not too down on yourself. All things are in his hands & I hope you can feel his unlimited love. Please continue to improve & please keep us informed.
    Ron Conner
    MODERATOR SALT WATER FLY FISHING FORUM
    release the fish, keep the memories. Once a Knight is enough. Sparse

Merry Christmas. Heading up to daughters and will be with the grand kids so life will be good. Mentally I feel like I did be for this whole think started. Mentally sharp and like I should just be able to do it. They still have to get the blood and heart beat to where they want it. Go in on 5th to schedule next surgery. Then it should be 6 to 9 weeks of cardio rehab. Can't wait as right now when I try to do something I feel like I am 90 years old.

Sounds like you have good times ahead. Good thoughts & prayers for & to you.
    Ron Conner
    MODERATOR SALT WATER FLY FISHING FORUM
    release the fish, keep the memories. Once a Knight is enough. Sparse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in