Fishing Reports Nov. 1 - Nov. 30 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fishing Reports Nov. 1 - Nov. 30

Still pretty dead striper wise as most of the striper action seems to still be far to the north. Hope to get out today with the light winds and see if I can find some on the fly.

Freshwater has been hot with crappies, pickerel and largemouth hitting wooly buggers and small clousers like there will be no tomorrow.

Saltwater fishing for me will be ending as I picked up my trailer yesterday and plan on pulling the boat some time next week unless we see a miracle and all of a sudden some decent fish show up. It has been a very dismal fall striper season so far.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Had a bonus dark PM last night. Met a college student who fly fishes & I invited her to go with me last night. The school, somewhere in Florida, has classes in fly fishing. Anyway she was nice & could get the line out of the guides. She was 1/4 & was very excited. Nice evening we had some bites. She actually had 2 others on. Took some effort but very rewarding for me. Might even go again tonight. Previous 2 trips 2/4 & 0/1. BTW way, I did catch the first one & really felt bad. Wish I could post a pic, but still don't know how. No more photo bucket for me.
    Ron Conner
    MODERATOR SALT WATER FLY FISHING FORUM
    release the fish, keep the memories. Once a Knight is enough. Sparse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in