FISHING REPORTS Februaary 12-29-2020
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FISHING REPORTS Februaary 12-29-2020

Default FISHING REPORTS Februaary 12-29-2020

Greetings all. Finally was able to get on & if this works should be able to continue. Thank you to Ray for all his help in the last couple of months. Pretty sure you are in the "winter doldrums". Do hope the winter is not too nasty & you are able to get out on occasion. Down here we are having another windy winter. 20-35 winds from the NE & NW have been constant. Most are not getting out except for a day now & then. Looking forward to hearing from some of you & maybe a report or three.
    Ron Conner
    MODERATOR SALT WATER FLY FISHING FORUM
    release the fish, keep the memories. Once a Knight is enough. Sparse

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

rob

Quote Originally Posted by sparse grey View Post
    Greetings all. Finally was able to get on &if this works should be able to continue. Thank you to Ray for all his help in the last couple of months. Pretty sure you are in the "winter doldrums". Do hope the winter is not too nasty & you are able to get out on occasion. Down here we are having another windy winter. 20-35 winds from the NE & NW have been constant. Most are not getting out except for a day now & then. Looking forward to hearing from some of you & aybe a report or three.

a blast from the past!

hope to actually get out, been a pipe dream lately... so many fish (even in "winter" up here in the toasty nawth) but so little time....

------------

Rob

Good to hear from you Ron. We have had a couple of nice days, even one that got up near 70 degrees last week and I didn't get out to fresh water fish. Just too much stuff to do. This time of the year I get to catch up on a lot of stuff that I do not have time for during fishing season. Got most of my fly gear all cleaned up and re-organized. Checked with Hereford Inlet Marine today and my boat will be readyl late today or tomorrow for me to bring home. All serviced, a couple little repairs and the bottom all painted. Will just have to get a couple of coats of wax on and it will be ready for April. Hope to go in the first week, weather permitting to play with those first dink stripers along the surf line.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in