Cant afford anymore Tuna fishing. How is fluking at ti reef oc reef or ww reef
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cant afford anymore Tuna fishing. How is fluking at ti reef oc reef or ww reef

Default Cant afford anymore Tuna fishing. How is fluking at ti reef oc reef or ww reef

Just wondering how the flounder fishing has been on Ti reef, Oc reef, or WW reef. Ill be running out of Townsends inlet this weekend. I havent even looked at that inlet yet this year, How is it looking
    ]

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

It's looking slow from everyone I've heard from, the boats further north have been doing well, and I beleive there are fish tobe had at the OG's if you get the right drift. That's a big factor when heading over there if your not drifting fast enough or going to fast it can make for a tough trip. You have tobe ready to adjust to whatever conditions you are faced with, you can use drift socks to slow you down, or power drift with the engine if your boat is good for that, personally I like togo to the heaviest structure I can find when it's a very slow drift, it will save you from looseing a ton of rigs on that heavy structure and that's wher ethe bigger fish have been holding at. I just see that you have a 16' Mirror craft listed, if that is what your running then i'm quite sure you won't be heading to the OG's. The other closer reefsites have fish on them, but you have to work hard to get them.
    RON FROM THE AMBER LEE IN BREEZIE LEE MARINA,RFA MEMBER

Default yep

wont make it to the og but will fish ti reef ww reef or oc reef get real good gas mileage so i could bounce around to any of these on a nice day, may try a few different things. Like sharking for browns, trolling or getting on top of some wrecks. it will be an all day affair sunday. Just like to get my boat out and mess around, try a few different things. There will be plenty more tuna trips to come this year
    ]

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in