New super fluke /striper jig!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: New super fluke /striper jig!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,382

    Default New super fluke /striper jig!!!

    We have a new item concerning "Guppy Style/Ultra Minnow" Fluke and Striper jigs. They have a unique rattle affixed to the hook that alerts the Big Fish that "The Prey is approaching". Looks like most other "spro type" jigs, utilizing a heavy duty forged hook, and authentic, natural bucktail dressing. We have these jigs in both White or Chartruece, from 2-8 oz.
    PRICED RIGHT!!! MADE IN THE USA!!!!
    REMEMBER!!! FISH POISON IS THE REMEDY, NOT THE DISEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Fish Poison Custom Rods - By Kevin Bogan.
    212 Broadway Point Pleasant Beach N.J. 08742
    732 892 8822 [email protected]
    AVET ~ SHIMANO ~ Penn
    ~ Killin' Fish for a long, long time ~
    Fishing Rods = Made in America
    "Dead Fish Don't Swim"


  2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Sounds good Kevin. Can u post pixs

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Brick, NJ
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Nice!!.........just have 1 question........how did you sneak this one past me??? I thought I was on top of every "custom" lure or jig out there!

    Sounds like they will be pretty cool !! Cant wait to use them myself!


  5. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,382

    Default

    Prices
    2 oz $ 5.65
    3 5.95
    4 6.25
    5 6.60
    6 6.95
    8 7.35
    MADE IN THE USA

    PHOTOS SOON!!!

    Fish Poison Custom Rods - By Kevin Bogan.
    212 Broadway Point Pleasant Beach N.J. 08742
    732 892 8822 [email protected]
    AVET ~ SHIMANO ~ Penn
    ~ Killin' Fish for a long, long time ~
    Fishing Rods = Made in America
    "Dead Fish Don't Swim"


  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brick, NJ
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    i gotta stop by your shop one day soon...i mean, its a whopping 10 min from my house and 1 min from my job haha

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseycoast View Post
    Nice!!.........just have 1 question........how did you sneak this one past me??? I thought I was on top of every "custom" lure or jig out there!

    Sounds like they will be pretty cool !! Cant wait to use them myself!
    tOM, YOU ARE ALWAYS TEN STEPS AHEAD OF ME!!!
    I'LL GET PICS UP SOON

    Fish Poison Custom Rods - By Kevin Bogan.
    212 Broadway Point Pleasant Beach N.J. 08742
    732 892 8822 [email protected]
    AVET ~ SHIMANO ~ Penn
    ~ Killin' Fish for a long, long time ~
    Fishing Rods = Made in America
    "Dead Fish Don't Swim"


  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Middletown, NJ
    Posts
    269

    Thumbs up Fish Poison Rattle Jigs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish Poison View Post
    We have a new item concerning "Guppy Style/Ultra Minnow" Fluke and Striper jigs. They have a unique rattle affixed to the hook that alerts the Big Fish that "The Prey is approaching". Looks like most other "spro type" jigs, utilizing a heavy duty forged hook, and authentic, natural bucktail dressing. We have these jigs in both White or Chartruece, from 2-8 oz.
    PRICED RIGHT!!! MADE IN THE USA!!!!
    REMEMBER!!! FISH POISON IS THE REMEDY, NOT THE DISEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kevin,

    I've been doing well with your new rattle jigs over in NY channels. I added a stinger hook with gulp/squid combo that fluke cannot resist.

    Thanks again,
    Jay
    Henriques 35

  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Norristown, PA
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TunaNJ View Post
    Kevin,

    I've been doing well with your new rattle jigs over in NY channels. I added a stinger hook with gulp/squid combo that fluke cannot resist.

    Thanks again,
    Jay
    Do you attach the gulp (swimming mullet) to the jig hook and then the squid to the stinger hook only or to both hooks?

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Middletown, NJ
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bababluski View Post
    Do you attach the gulp (swimming mullet) to the jig hook and then the squid to the stinger hook only or to both hooks?
    I attach a long squid strip to the jig hook and stinger hook first. I follow that up with gulp on the jig hook only. I saw this setup about 10 yrs ago at the Reel Seat with Dave and Grant. It works great!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •