fluke bite improves 8/6
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Franks Seaswirl

Thread: fluke bite improves 8/6

Default fluke bite improves 8/6

My son and I decided to fish with Capt John on the UNREEL yesterday for fluke. He is a great guy and a great Captain so like to patronize him when possible. He also admitted to the bite being off thus far but today seemed to be a breakthrough day. We left the dock at 7am and returned a little early with our 6 man limit (anywhere from 18-22 inches), some of us catching more than others. We fished about 10 miles out south east of the inlet(cold Springs). Not a normal hot spot so you will have to figure out the location (you will see the boats as word is out). The bite was definitely on yesterday and hopefully will continue. Had I gone on my boat, I would have gone to Cape May reef and not had the day we had.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

That's good to hear. This time of August should be good fluking at the reefs. Let 's hope this is the start of something good.
    2016 25' Sea Hunt Gamefish
    2006 Keywest 176
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in