BASS BARN banner

BIG DON - FOR GILLY21'S FAMILY - #2 of 6 - Pencil Popper - **WON BY BRIAN MULLANEY

1K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  Brian E. Mullaney 
#1 ·
**Auction ends this Sunday at 5pm sharp.**

Big Don has graciously donate six of his custom plugs to help out Gilly's family.

winner mails check to me - made payable to Chris Sciubba.

I mail winner the plug US Priority mail - $3.85 in most cases.

Bidding begins at $30

[ 10-23-2005, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Brian E. Mullaney ]

See less See more
#3 ·
Brian, is this one pure white or the pearl pattern?

#5 ·
Originally posted by Brian E. Mullaney:
nOT SURE sTEVE - Don is mailing them TOMM

-- DON TOOK THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!! HIS FIRST!!!

CONGRATULATE HIM!!!
Got It,, If its the Pearly Pattern that fshnjoe
told me about its the Bomb...

Big Don, Nice Shots,entering into the digital age huh ? Its the way to go on these boards... Thanks
For Your Offer Here, Very Generous.

#7 ·
Originally posted by Brian E. Mullaney:
I BID 35 FOR THIS ONE - BY THAT PINKISH GLARE - IM GUESSING ITS THE SPECIAL PAINT
You might have some competition come Sunday ;)

#10 ·
Nightstrikes, Even a beginer should know enough to take the lures out of the plastic bag before takeing the pictures.I know that #2 pencil popper is pearl white, I don't know if it has some pink in it. As you probably know I am partialy color blind, which has been the source of many laughs over the past years, ever since first grade when I colored the sky purple and the grass brown. I have a helper who, fortunatly, is not color blind, unfortunatly, he was not here when I packaged the plugs for Gilly. Maybe I will print the color on the paper in the bag in case another fisherman has the same problem. I may be the only color blind plug builder in the world. Big Don

[ 10-20-2005, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: BIG DONS PLUGS ]

#12 ·
Don, like Brian said keep doing what you are doing... Just some great work you are putting out..

Joe was telling me about the pearl/pink pattern he has been using and its as if the color changes,really cool..

And don't worry, I have seen a purple sky and plenty of brown lawns,just don't tell me that Green Swimmer was supposed to be Red :D

Thanks Again Buddy For Your Generous Offer Here...

#13 ·
Originally posted by BIG DONS PLUGS:
Nightstrikes, Even a beginer should know enough to take the lures out of the plastic bag before takeing the pictures.I know that #2 pencil popper is pearl white, I don't know if it has some pink in it. As you probably know I am partialy color blind, which has been the source of many laughs over the past years, ever since first grade when I colored the sky purple and the grass brown. I have a helper who, fortunatly, is not color blind, unfortunatly, he was not here when I packaged the plugs for Gilly. Maybe I will print the color on the paper in the bag in case another fisherman has the same problem. I may be the only color blind plug builder in the world. Big Don
Don, I have two of yours hanging in my kitchen....too nice to ruin! They were given to me by your neice (Lisa T) who used to work for me. Keep up the good work!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.