Atlantic Green Pro
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantic Green Pro

Default Atlantic Green Pro

Just picked up the Aquasport from Atlantic Green Pro. Dale gave me a quote and told me how long he would have the boat. He was right on with both pricing and timing. He special ordered the green paint and didn't charge more than the quote when it was more expensive than his standard paint.

the boat looks great and I would recomend

Thanks Dale

here are some before during and after photos
    Capt. Tom
    USCG 50 Ton Licensed Captain
    RFA, IGFA, NRA
    42' Bertram " Big T"
    Holiday Harbor
    Waretown, NJ

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

here is a bump up Dale deserved it!
    Capt. Tom
    USCG 50 Ton Licensed Captain
    RFA, IGFA, NRA
    42' Bertram " Big T"
    Holiday Harbor
    Waretown, NJ

i just recieved a quote from dale earlier this winter i cant wait to schedule my appointment
    270 AmberJack Keyport Marine Basin "Sweet Emocean"

5. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Default Highly Recommend Atlantic GreenPro

I had my 28 Henriques Express done today. It looks great. Here are some before and after photos. Dale did a terrific job - very professional. He has a mobile unit and is able to work in Monmouth Cove Marina, which is county owned and tends to limit outside services. I highly recommend Atlantic Green Pro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	before.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	54498   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	after.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	54499  
    Henriques 35

Quote Originally Posted by TunaNJ View Post
    I had my 28 Henriques Express done today. It looks great. Here are some before and after photos. Dale did a terrific job - very professional. He has a mobile unit and is able to work in Monmouth Cove Marina, which is county owned and tends to limit outside services. I highly recommend Atlantic Green Pro.
    Hi Jay,

Here are some more photos of your boat both before and after... nice boat!

Again thanks.

Here's another BassBarn-er boat we did on Thursday, it' a 26' Glacier Bay Catamaran... again, nice boat.

Before we striped the bottom with our Farrow System

After we striped the bottom with our Farrow System

More photos of the above boat...

Dale

The boat came out great. It will definitely save me a lot of prep time over the next couple of weeks. Thanks again!

-Jay
    Henriques 35

Quote Originally Posted by TunaNJ View Post
    Dale

The boat came out great. It will definitely save me a lot of prep time over the next couple of weeks. Thanks again!

-Jay
    Thanks Jay, Matt wants his 30' boat done.

These are a few boats from this week which we did their boat bottoms:

23' Grady White with twin 200 E-tecs

38' BlackFin getting prepped for Farrow System blasting... anyone in the market for a 5 million dollar town home?

35' Carver before we took the bottom paint off

35' Carver after we took the bottom paint off

More to come.

We've been real busy this winter and if I haven't gotten back to you I'm sorry... but we've just been Farrow System blasting almost 7 days a week. So again if you didn't hear back from me call again and or send me an email.

Anyway here are a couple of boats we did on the road this week... have a bunch more at the shop right now that are getting both Farrow System blasted and bottom painted.

This was a very nice 25' Carolina Classic we did in Lacy this past Friday... (I like these boats)

This is Stinker a 28' Mako we did this past Thursday in 40 MPH winds.

Here's Stinker all cleaned up!... again a very nice boat!... and note how clean the ground is around the boat!

Our Farrow System wet balst can come to your house, marina or place of work... or you can also trailer it to our shop in Mount Holly NJ where we'll can Farrow System blast it and boat bottom paint it all in one shot.

Anyway more photos to come.
    Last edited by HuskyRips; 03-11-2012 at 09:47 AM.

After using that "Water Based Paint" last spring,which 90 % of it peeled off in 4 months,and what was still there was loaded with barnacles and grass (and i preped the hell outta the bottom).. Going back to a more reliable paint would mean removing the rest of the waterbased paint,so i called Dale over at Atlantic Green Pro and went over to see his work and how it`s done.........He was just getting ready to blast a bottom when i got there,he took the time to explain the equiptment,and the differant abbrassives used,then he suited up and went to work...UNBELIVEABLE,that paint FLEW off the bottom of that boat,he takes paint off quicker than you can put it on !! and no dust !! I was really impressed.. Hopefully down the road i will get my boat done...Great work Dale
    Before you can become "Old and Wise",you have to be "Young and Stupid"

Quote Originally Posted by Rock-N-Roll View Post
    After using that "Water Based Paint" last spring,which 90 % of it peeled off in 4 months,and what was still there was loaded with barnacles and grass (and i preped the hell outta the bottom).. Going back to a more reliable paint would mean removing the rest of the waterbased paint,so i called Dale over at Atlantic Green Pro and went over to see his work and how it`s done.........He was just getting ready to blast a bottom when i got there,he took the time to explain the equiptment,and the differant abbrassives used,then he suited up and went to work...UNBELIVEABLE,that paint FLEW off the bottom of that boat,he takes paint off quicker than you can put it on !! and no dust !! I was really impressed.. Hopefully down the road i will get my boat done...Great work Dale
    Hi Al.... it was nice finally meeting you the other day... tomorrow we're going to bottom paint that boat we blasted while you were here, if your interested you're more than welcome to stop back in and see how we do that as well.

Also yesterday the Sea Hawk Marine Paint people were out at our Mount Holly NJ shop certifying Atlantic Green Pro as an official Certified Applicator of Sea Hawk marine paint products...

What's nice about that is we now offer a one year warrantee on our blasted and Sea Hawk painted boat bottoms.

For those not familiar with Sea Hawk Marine paints you really have to check them out... there's a reason all the top name boat builders in the sport fishing are switching to Sea Hawk brand paints... http://www.seahawkpaints.com ...very impressive paint!
    Last edited by HuskyRips; 04-01-2012 at 07:24 PM.

Dale, did you get my email I sent yesterday. I'm looking for a quote to farrow blast my 21' Aquasport at your Mount Holly location.

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Mulv80 View Post
    Dale, did you get my email I sent yesterday. I'm looking for a quote to farrow blast my 21' Aquasport at your Mount Holly location.

[email protected]
    Just sent you an email.

Dale

The 23 SeaCraft above getting the gray tuffstuff barrier coat by SeaHawk is my boat. It had 12 year’s worth of bottom paint flaking off and slowing her down. Dale has been a true gentleman to work with and his work speaks for itself. He answered all of my questions, showed me the farrow system and had the boat ready when promised about two weeks turn around. I'm picking up the boat this afternoon and cannot wait to see the results and get her in the water. I'm so glad I found dale through many of the great recommendations here on the barn.

I totally recommend that anyone even thinking about doing this talk to Dale first. His work is impeccable and his prices can't be beat.

Dale - Throw up more of those pictures!

PS - If your boat is on a trailer his mount holly location is very easy to get to from almost anywhere on the coast.
    Last edited by 23classicny; 03-16-2012 at 11:28 AM. Reason: added comments

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in