boat shopping
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: boat shopping

People have been telling me that the place I buy the boat is just as important and the boat. My boat now is in Bree Zee Lee so I was thinking Pier 47 is close. Does anybody have any comments about Pier 47, sales, service, parts, etc. Thanks
    Bree Zee Lee

2. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor

Welcome to the barn Ecall. First of all what kind of boat do you have?
    629 Shunpike Rd, Cape May Court House

Now Booking Spring Services
    - Bottom Painting & Detailing
    - Launching
    - Filters, Zincs and Service
    - Trailer Storage

Trailer Boat Storage Deal - 24hr Access to your boat. Your own key to the yard. Water and electric on site. Safe and secure yard, 24hr video survalance. Only $425 for May 15th - September 15th.

We offer Mobile Shrink Wrapping, All Year Long!

(609) 617-1009
    [email protected]

i have docked at pier 47 for 8 years, purchased a new seapro from them 3 years ago. first class all the way.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TheBassBarn.com
    Advertisements

I bought one of my waverunners from them. Also, I use them for repairs to my boat and waverunners. They are honest people that do a good job. They are not the cheapest but they usually get repairs done when they promise and right. I would not hesitate to use them.

I bought a jet ski there and had some warranty work done on it. No problems, they are busy during the summer!
    Good luck.
    Steve

ECALL---WELCOME TO THE BARN.I KNOW A LOT WHO KEEP THERE BOATS THERE AND ARE HAPPY.I ALSO KNOW A FEW WHO BUY FROM THEM AND DON'T KEEP THERE BOATS THERE THAT ARE NOT. 3 YEARS AGO I WAS GOING TO BUY A 21 CC AND CAUSE MY HOUSE AND DOCK ARE ABOUT A MILE OR TWO AWAY I WENT THERE THREE TIME.FIRST TIME TO LOOK AND TALK THEY WERE TWO BUSY.SECOND TIME AFTER A HALF HOUR OF NOBODY I LEFT.ONE LAST TIME I WENT AND DECIDED TO BE PUSHY TO TRY TO SPEND ALMOST 30,000. AFTER LITTLE WHILE I GOT A GUY TO SAY HE HAD ONLY 5 MINUTES TO SPARE.HE GAVE ME A PRICE AND SAID LET ME KNOW AND LEFT.I WENT TO ANOTHER DEALER AND GOT ATTENTION AND MADE THE DEAL THAT SAME DAY.

Y D
    D H Y

Captian Phil, I now have a 19'grady white. I an thinking about buying a 23 or 25' Sea Pro walk around. I want to keep the boat at Bree Zee Lee, I just wanted to know if Pier 47 was a good dealer. thanks
    Bree Zee Lee

Ecall, I purchased the 250HP OX66 Yammie that powered the AB2 from them, and they have done service to that motor and the twin Yamahas on the AB3. They are a great operation. The service manager, Denny, is a great guy and they do quality work. Good luck!

the mechanic rob from the chazin tail is a great guy as well and top notch mechanic

Banned

Ecall are you buying new or used? I have a 24'cuddy walk around Proline for sale I am also at Bree Zee Lee

Two empty pockets. I am looking new, but used is not out of the question. Please email me some info about the boat. [email protected] thanks
    Bree Zee Lee

Originally posted by joe kane:
    the mechanic rob from the chazin tail is a great guy as well and top notch mechanic
    Rob is a great guy, and an awesome mechanic. He knows his stuff!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in