1. The #1 thing to keep in mind while participating in our community is the fact that the BARN exists for all anglers to enjoy, including women & children of all ages. With that being said. We expect our members will conduct themselves accordingly.
2. We ask that you do not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, violative of our forum rules or any laws.
3. Links in signatures are not permitted. The only exceptions to this rule pertain to our Advertisers and those who have been granted permission by the forum administrator - Ron Redington.
4. Links to commercial websites are permitted as long as they are made in an effort to provide info and not solicit business, but links to other external fishing web forums/blogs are not allowed. The only exception to this rule applies our advertisers who may want to post a link or two to drum up some business.
5. Aliases are not permitted. If for whatever reason your posting privileges were removed or you were otherwise removed from our community, that does not mean it's ok to reregister under another name.