BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything goes. items include bimini top, fishfinder, vhf radio,cushions and cooler, extra rod holders, vests, life guard package, etc...
Boat has porta-potti head, l.e.d. guages, livewell, dual battery, twin bow coolers, 85 gallon gas tank, 5-year warranty
Motor is a 150 saltwater-series yamaha w/ 36 hours on it. Trailer is a dual axle loadrite/5-star w/ surge brakes.
Must sell, never have time to use and baby on the way. Buyer can take over payments or buy outright. Owe 23,000, asking 23,000. not looking to make profit. bought new for 34,000.
Contact me at [email protected] or call 856 678 -1163

·
Registered
304 Posts
Here is pics of the boat for sale . The owner had no way of posting the pics so I offered to do it for him. Good luck selling this sweet ride Pat !

·
Registered
723 Posts
hole hunter what is your monthly payment if you dont mind me asking i might want to do that.

·
Registered
304 Posts
bumping up to the top.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Hole Hunter, I am also interested in the take over payments option. Please let me know the monthly payment amount and interest rate. Also, what is the weight of the whole package?

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
R U there HoleHunter?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My monthly payments are $342.00 a month for 7 1/2 more years at 8.5%. Looked into boat us and a ten year loan at 8.75% is 288.94 for a loan of 23,000. Also, the hours is not a misprint there is only 36 hours on the boat. Forgot to list boat has always been under full cover and that also goes with boat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey guys,
If anybody is still interested I called the bank and only owe $22,400. Will let it go for what I owe as promised. Once again everyhting goes!!!! Feel free to call. Home after 4:00
Pat (hole hunter)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts