BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling 30ft Sprinter with a large slideout. Is kept at Beachcomber Camping Resort in Cape May. Great for the family. Very tight rules to keep the riff raft out. One of the best sites in the park. Close to everything. Resort has three swimmimg pools, large lake and small pond. Great freshwater fishing with the kids. Camper is in great shape. Non smokers. Price includes new skirting plus any other items needed to stay in the resort. The 2005 season is paid in full. Lot numner s119. www.beachcombercamp.com Priced at 25,000 firm. 856 785 9455. http://keystone-sprinter.com/index.html?page=floorplans2#303BHS Sprinter 303BHS

[ 02-18-2005, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: barnaclebillsmarine ]

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Will have pics soon. One of the best sites in the park. Close to everything. No reason for a golf cart to get around. Perfect for the wife and kids while your out fishing. No long ride back and forth, to get to your boat. THis campground has a long wait list to get in.

·
Registered
375 Posts
ive pulled my 32 jayco there for a week in august a few times. best campground ive ever stayed in. its everything bill says it is. good luck bill.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Season is comming. Lets make a deal. I know there are other barners that have seasonal spots here also.

[ 03-27-2005, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: barnaclebillsmarine ]

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had 2 people email me and call me while we were away with my wifes illness. I have misplaced both numbers. Please call or email if still interested.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts