BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 j-14 carolina skiff,2004 gal trailer,2004 suzi 9.9 hp ,4 stroke electric start with balance of 6 year tranferable warranty. total rig just serviced by steves deepwater where it was purchased 10 short months ago. 2005 version of this boat is 5k according to steve. this rig has a total of 1 hour or less. it was bought for a friends son but personal issues forces sale . $3800 come steal a brand new rig.Dont let this one get away ! ps the prop has not even a paint chip on it

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this will go to a broker this sunday and he told me he will ask $4250. and get it all daylong.its a sweet heart

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hump

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
boat is located at 3049 rt 9 seaville nj across from the covenant church 0n east side of rt 9. the asking price will be higher than the barner price of 3800 and I will take care of broker (barners only) and I will look to see if you just signed up to get the barner price.coming from the north its 3 doors south from the new yammaha building. Brokers name is jeff. let him know you saw it on the barn for the barn price

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
go

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will trough in a wide eye humingbird f.f complete w/transducer. you install

·
Registered